Aispl jobs in Karnataka
- · 10+ years leading complex, large-scale, IT/technical/engineering programs.
- · 7+ years in a senior customer facing role.
- Some relevant technical knowledge is helpful in areas such as: database systems, core distributed computing concepts, fundamentals of cloud computing and…
- 14+ years of experience in a technical support, engineering or operations environment 5+ off which should be in managing technical teams.
- BA/BS degree in finance, business, economics, or a related field.
- 6+ years of relevant finance experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
- At least seven years direct experience in employee relations, with a strong background in workplace investigations and/or labor/employment law.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA with an aggregate of 65%.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or 6+ years of experience in a technical position.
- 15+ years plus experience in world class technology companies in the business of sale of software, hardware and/or professional services.
- 3+ years of work experience in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization - high-tech products/services preferred.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- 5-8 years of technology related sales; marketing or business development experience.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science/MIS or equivalent…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.