Adci Blr 14 Sez jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- 6+ years’ direct experience in Safety/Electrical Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, safety or a related field.
- ISO, OSHA, CFR, ANSI, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years in managing people and interacting with customers / stake holders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field with 3+ years of experience in Treasury, Finance or banking industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Ergonomics, Engineering, Applied Science (e.g.
- Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy), Safety, Industrial Engineering or equivalent degree.
- 3+ years of experience in an English contact center environment.
- 3+ years of previous experience as a Workforce Analyst.
- Refer to long term plans and goals;
- Good knowledge of MS office.
- Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, is the global leader in e-commerce.
- Manage functional safety design standards for equipment used globally at Amazon.
- Develop functional safety validation tests to be used by field engineers.
- .Graduate Degree with Advanced Spanish language skill.
- Bachelor’s or Post graduate Degree (MBA) degree in a business discipline.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, proficiency in verbal & written communication in English.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Social Responsibility, preferably from an…
- Full time Graduate in Technology, Computer Applications, Computer Science.
- Ability to understand basics of testing hardware devices like tablets, smart phones,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.