- Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
- Creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for operational excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environment, Science or related discipline.and a minimum of 1-3 years relevant program management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Ability to dive deep into a problem, perform ‘Root Cause Analysis’ and identify constraints to recommend a solution – on…
- A natural leader, with the ability to build and drive productive teams.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in written form.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with 0-1 year relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication (written & oral) skills especially in English.
- Hindi Language is a plus.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in the areas of HR, or employee engagement.
- Post graduate degree in HR from a premiere college.
- High School or equivalent diploma.
- Native-level proficiency in English and Hindi, both verbal and written skills.
- In response to internal customers’ requests.
- Bachelor’s or Post graduate Degree (MBA) degree in a business discipline.
- Proven work experience of 2-4 years in sales/marketing.
- 2+ years quality assurance testing experience in a technology industry or equivalent .
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.