- 6+ years of demonstrated experience in program or project management, product management.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- You will be responsible for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field with 3+ years of experience in Treasury, Finance or banking industry.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar profile is preferred.
- MS Office knowledge and ability to use MS Excel for reporting.
- Flexible to work in shifts.
- Native level fluency in Tamil/Telugu and Hindi, both written and verbal.
- Business level fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- 5+ years of experience in a senior Brand or IP protection role.
- Proven working knowledge of IP protection legal and regulatory landscape.
- 3 plus years of relevant experience assisting at the leadership level in a fast-paced environment or equivalent.
- Management of calendar and scheduling.
- Required Skills, Experience and Preferred qualifications:
- Has been a part of transformation initiatives to automate solutions.
- Knowledge & Skills/ Business Acumen/ Education & Experience.
- Bachelors/Masters (MBA/M.Com) with 5 or more years of post-qualification experience in Finance…
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Previous relevant experience with good testing acumen.
- Attention to details and ability to root cause important…
- Native-level proficiency in English & Hindi both verbal and written skills.
- Comfortable working with speech from various dialects and accents of Hindi.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.