Accounts Finance jobs
- You will be performing the role of client finance and accounting at the site and will be responsible for the the financial services scope and responsibility…
- Account ExecutiveJob ResponsibilityShould have minimum 2 yrs relevant exp can Manage entire accounts operations,Preparation of Profit & Loss Account, Balance…
- The job involves maintaining financial accounts in tally, Voucher Entries, Invoice Entries, Bank & Cash Entries, Bank Reconciliation, Stock Management, Staff…
Komal Texfab Private Limited
- Passed the data entry of Sales, Purchases, JV entry, Receipt and payment in Tally.etc.
- Account Management,Account Planning,Accountancy,Accounts,Accounts…
Manav Management Group
₹1,75,000 - ₹2,50,000 a year
- Minimum 2 Years of Experience in Accounting & Finance.
- A) Needs to Provide Support in Preparation and Examining Of:- Accounting Records, Financial Statement,…
₹1,25,000 - ₹1,75,000 a year
- Must have Good Knowledge & Experience in Tally, Gst & Accounts.
- Voucher Entry, Journal Entry, Ledger & Trial Balance Etc.
- Work Experience 2 - 4 Years.
₹2,00,000 - ₹3,00,000 a year
- About the RoleThe Account Executive will be responsible for following - The account executive will work with the business team to be the agency s face for the…
- Identify and establish relationships with key decision-makers and influencers in those target accounts.
- 5+ years in financial software or technology sales to…
The Rutu Estate, Thane, Maharashtra
- 4+ years of selling into larger commercial accounts.
- 4+ years of sales experience with SaaS or hosted software to commercial accounts.
TIRUPATI COIRS PVT. LTD.
Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
₹1,50,000 - ₹2,00,000 a year
- Industry Area Accounting / Auditing / Taxation.
- Key Skills Tally, Accounting, Account Management, Finance.
- Salary (Per Annum) 1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.