Accounts jobs in Sector 22 Chandigarh, Chandigarh
You refined by:
Chandigarh, Chandigarh (undo)
- Billing and other accounts related activities.
- Operational Assistant acts as backbone of Sales Offices and liaises with Customers and Dealers.
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
- Posting Date Dec 02, 2019.
The Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers Federa...
₹20,000 a month
- M.Com from a recognized University/Institute with 3 year experience in Finance & Accounts.
- Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation (Milkfed) intends…
Dr. SS Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical...
₹35,000 a month
- Experience in Purchase and accounts for a period of 5 years in a Govt/Private organization/ Institution/industry.
- December 24, 2019 at 2:15 PM.
₹35,000 a month
- Experience in Purchase and accounts for a period of 5 years in a Govt/Private organization/ Institution/.
- Applications are invited for the post of one Project…
- Assist in reconciling the tax accounts and ensures accuracy.
- The Accounts Executive - Taxation will be primarily responsible for gathering information for…
- Accounts Executive - Payroll (MBA/M.Com Freshers).
- The Accounts Executive – Payroll will be primarily responsible for assisting in International Payroll Process…
- Account Executive - Order Processing (Rotational Shifts).
- The Account Executive - Order Processing will report to the Manager, Finance & Administration will be…
- Accounts Executive - AP (MBA/M.Com Freshers).
- Reconciling vendor accounts on periodic basis.
- The Accounts Executive – AP will be primarily responsible for…
Bhatia Consultancy Services
- 2-5 years in UK outsourcing process with excellent knowledge in basics of accounts, Auditing,VAT Return, TDS Return, Balance sheet finalization, bank…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.