Account Executive jobs in Uttar Pradesh
- Manage day to day opeartions of the department.
- .handling day to day operations as per flow chart management system and ongoing task list .
- Maintaining accounting ledgers and account reconciliations.
- Looking after accounts receivable/payable, TDS, bank reconciliation etc.
- Experience: 3 5 Yrs.
₹3,00,000 - ₹4,25,000 a year
- Experience in managing accounts payable and receivable functions.
- Working knowledge in Advanced Excel (mandatory).
- Preparation of various MIS reports.
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Â€¢Oversees all company social media accounts management.
- Social Media Marketing, Social Media Optimization, Facebook, LinkedIn, Marketing,Content writing,.
- Support the Assistant Manager – Credit Control in creating the details for each retailer in the Master Sheet by coordinating with Legal/ Leasing department to…
Ssi security , facilities services
Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh
₹15,000 - ₹20,000 a month
- We have job opening for Accounts executive Accounts assistant who has an experience of excise, tally software, journal cash entry recording expenses, Must know…
Servo India Pvt. Ltd.
Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power- point.
- Sound Working Knowledge in Computerized Environment.
- Excellent English Communication Skills - both verbal and…
Search Management Consultants
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
₹3,00,000 - ₹4,50,000 a year
- Well versed with basic accounting practices and accounting entries.
- Experience in making vouchers and booking vouchers in accounting software.
- Develop & maintain relationship with key projects & personnel within these accounts and ensure achievements of set targets for various products.
- All high cash transacting Band 1 & 2 accounts to be marked with a low severity memo, to ensure that cash transactions are not allowed.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.