jobs in Outer Ring Road, Karnataka
You refined by:
State Street (undo)
- The Learning organization has embarked on transformational change that will both impact those responsible for learning activities, as well as employees across…
- FRM/CFA/Financial industry related certification is an added advantage.
- Must be prepared to work flexible hours, potentially alongside US based colleagues for…
- Calculate and process fund and account activities, e.g. supporting NAV, SEC yields, cash movements, distributions, corporate actions, bank loans, processed…
- The team is, further, responsible for ensuring that all existing clients of State Street are renewed in accordance with firm’s AML/KYC Policy and Procedures.
- Required Competencies - motivation, team skills, ability to work under pressure, etc. List the top 3 competencies that is required for this role.
- Ensures that these tools and processes are in line with our needs and take initiatives to improve their efficiency.
- Prepares client financial statements, NQs, Form N-MFP, NSAR, processes and clears comments and assists with draft and support distribution to client and…
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the business processes and technologies used in the business line, and the information security controls that…
- In addition to Business As Usual (BAU) responsibilities as described below, this role will lead the process re-engineering, standardization, and automation…
- Accountable for the successful execution and delivery of standard client reporting and information delivery such as dashboards and queries with an adherence to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.