jobs in Kochi, Kerala
You refined by:
- Experience working in an business where the primary spoken language is English.
- Excellent critical thinking skills to decipher the complex business requirements…
- Contributing to the deliverables which may include transfer pricing documentation based on local country tax laws or OECD guidelines, transfer pricing planning/…
- Have an eye for detail & reviewing skills.
- Excellent work ethic and the ability to thrive in a time-sensitive environment.
- 1-3 years of Business analysis, consulting and client management experience in a consulting environment with exposure to working with senior leadership.
- Research and benchmark client data to industry data.
- Ability and comfort level in researching client inquires and emerging issues, including regulations,…
- We are committed to doing our part to build a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities, and we are united by our shared values and a…
- The team are small yet leverage the reach of global markets, and you will have the opportunity to interact with various stakeholders across our Area-led…
- Strictly adhere and ensure that deliverables are send to the client within predefined deadlines and ensuring exceptional client service.
- Be assertive while working with clients.
- Responsible for preparing corporate income tax returns and other tax related work for the clients located in Middle…
- Further should be able to collaborate and communicate effectively with cross teams.
- Knowledge of IFRS/US GAAP and International auditing standards, GCC/MENA…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.