jobs in Thane, Maharashtra
₹1,60,000 - ₹3,80,000 a year
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system.
- Salary: 1.6 – 3.8 Lac +Travel Allowances.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- The purpose of the Customer Service Advisor is to satisfy customer.
- Requests and to increase, develop and retain customer base through.
- Ensuring profitable growth for the categories.
- Total Experience-7 Years Minimum.
- Qualfication: Any Graduate /Diploma-Textile ,Apparels,Fashion Technology.
- Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world.
- 2 to 3 years experience in production environment required.
- Post the invoices for payment, PO Process, Non - PO, credit note, 2 way Match & 3 Way Match, Email management and ERP Knowledge.
- Years of Experience: 7-8 years.
- And Billing process and to ensure that team meets its business requirements.
- Develop an in depth understanding of the technical.
- Terms of KCO’s / SLAs are met.
- Ensure that all statutory and company procedures are.
- Support key initiatives that have been delivered to implement change.
- Business interests of the company.
- Candidate should be familiar with the needs and norms in Facilities requirements and various aspects of Administration.
Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
- We believe that our growth is all about our customers and their success.
- A strong will to deliver excellent quality/ service and continuously improve technical/…
- Proven design planning and implementation experience with Office 365.
- Assist with resolving client connectivity issues.
- Office 365 Admin- 2 to 4 years- Mumbai.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.