jobs in Kandivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Timely updating daily, weekly and monthly reports, activity reports, case studies and required formats.
- As Assistant programme Officer, you are the drive behind…
- You will be aligned with our Banking Processes vertical and help us resolve customer queries and provide correct and relevant information.
- Fresher or up to 2 years experience in banking industry.
- Bank Office experience in Asset Operations will be an added advantage.
- Fully conversant with MS-Office.
Borivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- The purpose of this role is to log in complete customer applications to contribute to speedy issuances carry out financial/accounting transactions render…
- As a Senior Functional Executive, you are completely responsible for end-to-end handling of tasks in respective area of function / support.
₹4,00,000 - ₹5,00,000 a year
- Collect market data and information on current trends and the latest development in the industry.
- Functional Area: Tally & SAP (B1).
- We are looking for PMO Fresher candidates for Mumbai Location.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- This means you thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you to bridge creative, project management and technical needs, whilst being a force of calm and…
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex information.
- Administration of supplier accounts and related expenses for…
- The Job entails the role of a Planning officer who will be working in the area of Costing.
- The Planning officer will be working in area of cost saving &…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.