Zoid Research Employee Reviews

Best investment Tips provider
client (Former Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshApril 2, 2018
I had been tracking various advisory for all share market related updates and tips. Now i have found very valuable zoid research. Their real time recommendations is really appreciable. They gives me best services and they provide instant updates and being a trader or investor what else you need.
Pros
Good behaviour, and great services.
Proide best oppurtinuity for
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshMarch 20, 2018
ZoidResearch provide better opportunities of growth and its awesome to enjoy working there. They made me feel very secure and helped with there proper know-how of the principles in stocks.
Pros
Good enviornment, pay salary on time.
Cons
some pressure during work.
"Best choice for Investors"
investor (Current Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshJanuary 30, 2018
Hii, I am an investor of a stock market and commodity market. I have been working in the market since 2000 and completed 16 years. This market has power, it can build you or it can destroy you. Many investors have earned profits at the same many lose their everything in this market. Thanks to God, I found Zoid advisory firm which helps me a lot to secure the strong position in the market and earning the good return on my investment.
Pros
best investing tips provider
Cons
nothing
"Trustable and Honest"
Advisor (Current Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshJanuary 30, 2018
I have been in touch with zoid since May 2015. Getting in touch with one of the best advisory’s was a wsonderful experience. Zoid research has been one of the leading advisories since years and provides the best investment tips. They provide tips by doing the whole market research and not solely by themselves.
Pros
Best management system and supportive seniors
Cons
nothing
"Good for Traders"
market trader (Current Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshJanuary 30, 2018
I am a market trader and trading for many years. Zoid research helps me a lot to earn more profit on my investment.I am taking services from Zoid Research last since years and they are providing me very balance and consistent profit.
Pros
best company
Cons
nothing
Best Services Provvider
client (Current Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshJanuary 22, 2018
I am taking services from Zoid Research last 3 years and they are providing me very balance and consistent profit. I am much satisfied for that. I like the zoid team work.
Pros
best company
Cons
Not
Best Advisory
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshJanuary 20, 2018
I have been a member of Zoid research since one year and I like the way they make strategies and do market research before giving any of the tips to their clients. The tips they provide are up to date and are very useful for investments. I can say this because I have earned a lot of profits by following their tips.
Pros
Best services provider, give oppurtunity to career growth
Cons
not
Best choice for career groeth
Advisor (Current Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshJanuary 19, 2018
I have been working in zoid research since July 2016. There is only reason of staying here is that their professional environment, supporting seniors and the best option for your career growth.
Pros
pay salary on time
Cons
not
Best for traders
Trader (Current Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshJanuary 18, 2018
I am trading in long-term shares with Zoid research. With my Personal experience, I feel zoid research have the best commodity and investing tips so that I easily invest at lower risk. I am shocked to listen complaints against zoid research I think it is the best advisory firm in India.
Pros
Best services provider
Cons
nope
For regular profit join zoid esearch
client (Current Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshJanuary 15, 2018
I joined zoid research in Nov 2017. It is such great investing tips provider If you also want to get regular profit in share market then join zoid research they gives you best services I am sure for that.
Pros
Best services provider
Cons

Want to know more about Zoid Research?

Ask a question
client (Current Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshJanuary 12, 2018
aewsome services provider. I started their services on monthly basis now I am premium member of zoid research. I think they are the best provider in India I am really very happy with their services
Pros
Effective provided tips, working honestly
Best advisory
Advisor (Current Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshJanuary 9, 2018
I have been working in zoid research since 2016. And I think this is the best advisory firm they provide best services to their clients with honesty. I am glad to work with zoid research.
Pros
Paid salary on time
Cons
nope
Get best commmodity and equity tips from zoid research
client (Current Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshJanuary 9, 2018
I am client of zoid research from last 3 years. The only reason for connected to the zoid research is that I am fully satisfied with their services. Their commodity plans are amazing.
Pros
best services provider
Cons
None of that.
Best Stock market advisory
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshJanuary 6, 2018
Zoid Research have more than 95% of the accuracy in our calls and you can be sure of your investments in commodities. Mainly MCX commodity tips provider have better understanding technical and fundamental analysis.In Base Metals service Zoid provide 1-3 Intraday calls in MCX with a high level of curacy.
Pros
Good enviornment
Cons
Nope
Great Stock Advisory Firm
Investor (Former Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshJanuary 6, 2018
I am working with zoid research from 2.5 years they are best stock marketing tips provider I am fully satisfied with their services and investing tips. They know how to treat beginners.
Pros
Professional enviornment, Free lunches
Cons
So much load of work.
Honest Company
Trader (Current Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshJanuary 4, 2018
Zoid Research is really trustable and honest company. I have done trading last 5 year. Mainly I like to do trade in the commodity market. So I was join Zoidresearch company, who gives me accurate tips for the commodity market. In share market ,your best investing, earning potential you must have some deep knowledge of it and a desire to be a success.
Pros
It provides satisfactory services to their customers and believs in quality.
Cons
Not at all.
Best services provider
Investor Relation Officer (Current Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshJanuary 3, 2018
Zoid Research has better advised as well as financial planners They provide Stock Tips with you on buying the right stocks, on trading it at the right time and also give tips on future trading. In case you don’t have good financial planners in your locality,
Pros
Good salary, Professional envoirnment
Best Advisory
Investor Relation Officer (Former Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshJanuary 2, 2018
Zoid research is the one of the best advisory to work with, they have good commodity and investing tips. I am happy to work with them. If you are interested in stock market so zoid research is one of the best to select.
Pros
best Nifty tips providers
Company is good ,and incentive offers of this company is so good,,
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshFebruary 27, 2017
Company is good and familiar ,they gave many offers in every month for incentive plan...when you have done your and achieve above your then you have qualified for the monthly incentive offers...over all company is good
One of good advisories
Deputy Sales Head (Former Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshFebruary 25, 2017
Zoid research is one of the few good advisories to work with, if you are compatible with the working of advisory culture. The best part is they are paying salary on time, which is rare in advisories nowadays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zoid Research. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2