ZNet Technologies Employee Reviews

Great for learning new things
Digital Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanFebruary 20, 2016
I would say that I have learned a lot here in ZNet. As I was hired as a social media marketing executive with a past experience of customer service. So I had no knowledge and training about marketing. They didn't give me any training on the same. I learned everything on my own and managed all social platform on my own. I was the only one in my team.
As far as leaning is concerned, yes I would rate it 5 out of 5. Being a social media executive, I got an opportunity to learn SEO, Affiliate Marketing and content writing as well. So I know in and out of Digital Marketing.
Pros
Freedom of leaning
Cons
Too far from my residence. No job security
Good hosting company
Designation Backup Admin Executive (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RJJune 26, 2014
In this company i learn lots of hosting things which help to build good career in Hosting field
Pros
helping nature
Cons
nothing.
A funworking place
Renewal Executive (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RJDecember 8, 2013
Znet Technologies is where I explored my hidden talent . Though the management is not that efficient, there is a lot of internal movement of the employees within the company , my co-workers are very helpfull, the hardest part of the job is to convince the customers for timely payment but if we think as customers it makes the job very easy, the most enjoyable part is talking with customers- convincing them for term upgrades, timely payments, purchase of new services, solving their queries etc. Overall ZNET was the place where I learnt that we must frame policies and srategies by keeping ourselves at customers place, I explored my convincing skills, my communication is now even more good. I enjoyed alot
Pros
nothing as such
Cons
very less holidays, too much pressure, no medical and other benefits, no growth
Best Company in India
Website Designer (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanAugust 18, 2012
ZNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is the best company in India. I have learned lot's of thing like Professional Designing, Team Management etc... In this company, management is so good they always help to junior and motivate him and gives new idea for growth the business. My co-workers help me any time and give me new idea for doing best work.