ZenQ

ZenQ Employee Reviews

India8 reviews
It's a good place to start and there is a lot to learn. However, the compensations could be improved. There are a lot of activities for employees.
Pros
Events
Cons
Compensation is not good
Insecure management team who dint have any idea on how to manage a department. Were more focused on personal things of the associates rather than help them grow.
Good Opportunity, this company in hyderbad located i am working here, it is good job culture.good opportunity for fresher and experience candidates, it is very good culture.
overall experience is average. we worked for low pay. there are very low opportunities for future. very low work pressure. limited timings. only testing based company.
ZenQ is very good place to learn new things and enhance our skills. Apart from work it also conducts various activities to free our minds.
Pros
activities apart from work
I enjoyed my career at ZenQ. It was fun working at this company. I have learnt many new work related concepts. Work-culture at this company is good. Seniors at work place help a lot.
- A typical Day at work We've to get our work completed(which is typically mamoth task considering this is a small service based company which offers more to the clients for very less - Due to which clients are also demanding for more and more) - What I learned here We can learn a lot of things as we are bestowed with lot of responsibility - We will be given bigger roles in the team with due diligence in performance - Management Its sort of worst which doesnt care about employee needs/requests, mostly they are concerned about money making - they will always show a blind eye towards your problems - Get togethers the only source of refreshments is get together sessions - Salaries Way too lower than other companies which is why attrition is very high here
Pros
Sync Events(Which eventually get boring), Quarterly Lunch
Cons
Long Hours - No proper contact with Managers - No solution for problems - Less Salaries
9 hrs work QTP Fine management good co-workers If no work then that is hardest part of the job work is most enjoyable part of the job