Zen3 Info Solutions

Zen3 Info Solutions Employee Reviews

India17 reviews
Great work life balance and people are very nice, Great benefits Nice room to learn and grow. Have a great transport facility and internal work environment.
best place with friendly environment, A place where you can learn a lot, not only as per career but day to day life ethics. if you're capable enough, Mangers and HR people are humble and cooperative
Job security is not guaranteed. Do not work there until you're given the offer letter. They get the work done and leave with you nothing. But the pay and work flexibility are okay.
Hai all zen3 is a good company for work and the main thing is they won't have standard payroll process for paying salaries accordingly they will change and they told this time we have changed the payroll process and Thier is a lot of politics internally...
I highly recommended this for foreign language persons. They have a great work management system and with great clients they are doing there business.
A typical day starts at 11 AM in the morning for most people. The amenities are bad. Dilute coffee and bad assistant staff who don't even care if everyone received water in the office or not. They only try to fulfill their duties towards the hierarchy of the management team. The project managers are very good, with leadership qualities come hand in hand with their boost of EGO. The Delivery Managers are a whole different case, not to be meddled with as they only seek your assistance in solving their problems rather than helping you achieve your goals. No direction whatsoever towards completing a project, running around like kids with no direction or goals. I learned it the hard way how not to behave when I myself become a project manager.
Pros
Free biscuits
Cons
Bad hikes and bad management
It's a very good organisation to work with . The work culture , collegues , management is very cooperative. Good recreation activities . Dont stress employees much. Always gives preference to women.
Everything was good but i was working night shift and that changed my mind to switch to new job because of health issues. Spent quality time with my managers, superiors, colleagues.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
night shift
Management needs to be more employee friendly. They will only care about the company benefits but not employees. No fun activities. No outings. No lunches.
Pros
Flexible timings
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Zen3 Info Solutions?
Very good company. If someone is looking for a start up in IT career, this the best place to learn and work. Once, you prove what you are, they will give you good career prospects.
A very good organization to improve all your skills and very helpful to grow yourself. Have a good workplace and very fun and enjoyable environment..
The best part I faced in my Job career is the last working day,knowing that it will be the last day as a contract employee after completing the project and start searching its like resetting and beginning your life from initial stage.It's one of the most common dreadful experience.
Pros
Friendly Work Culture
Cons
No proper growth
overall experience was good. easy way to grow in this company. one can put their ideas and skills. encouragement from officials to learn new things. fun at workplace
Pros
monthly awards
Cons
no refreshements
The Huge and good project, friendly environment and flexible timings, salary will credit in time. apart from that, we can also work like consultants...
nice company loved working there with good co workers. working and playing was the main motto of the company so they had indoor games all over the work sites.
Good place to work and learn, But job security is problem. selling holidays is the best part of the job...very enjoyable
Pros
team outings
Cons
Job security
good and fun workplace. I have a hardest time when I was in LLC project I have worked over late night from morning(13 Hrs).