Your fitness club

Your fitness club Employee Reviews

India11 reviews
Work-Life was perfectly Balanced. Management Recognized the efforts only in Rewards and Recognition Session but couldn't explore or enrich more as job responsibilities were very basic and monotonous.
I am in yfc as Hardware and networking engineer, i was handling about 17 branches computers Related problem in yfc. so many time i was travel out of Maharashtra.but its a part of my job and i like it.
good company to work with if you actually wish to learn how to work and manage gyms.

provide training, opportunities to those who perform and willing to grow ahead.
Day to day work: Handling taxation, legal , compliance , finance , Court Cases , reply to notices And Summons , Handling Clients Grievances.

love to work with my director as he is my ideal

Enjoying Handling Scrutiny of taxation And Compliance
Pros
Independently right to take decision
Cons
Delay in salary
They are cheater and don't pay incentive they are I hate yfc they are not helping staff they only want money I have bad experiences in your fitness club
Pros
No they don't ask even one single tea
Cons
i was wrk wth YFc as a club manager its good place for fresher they want to learn how to work in hardcore presure and if any one those doing good in giving target managment want morfe if will achive 100 % they want 200 % if achive 200% they want 400%
Pros
no week off
Cons
Working at YFC has been a great journey. Many new things to learn here.
A usual day at YFC would always be busy, managing the crowd of over 500 members.

Learned many great things like marketing, building rapport with members, managing floors etc.

Management is a bit of an issue, but not to say that they don't follow the rules. But it is only in certain branches and not all.

Working with my co-workers was great. Many new concepts and facts were brought to me by them. I learned how to handle one floor at a time, as well as how to handle four floors at a time.

The hardest part of the job has been the payment issue. The salary never comes on time.

But the most enjoyable part of the job is that all your co-workers understand your situations and help you spiritually, emotionally, physically and financially.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Payment issues
The environment was not good.Nobody use to support the fresher.Management was not proper.Salary was not given to many employees.No good customer feedback as well.
I was IT Executive. Handled all work related to IT and CCTV security such as,
o All hardware related Issue

o Windows Server 2008 management - Active directory, VPN, Terminal Server

o Handled CISCO Switches.

o CCTV camera installation, DVR management
company is good.sometime salary issues is there but they clear it as soon as possible.going wonderful experience while working.
Pros
free workout at any gym
Your Fitness Club is the good club to work with but sometimes it was very hard to achieve the target for the day. My colleagues at YFC koper were nice, I enjoyed with them a lot.