Yes Bank Employee Reviews

Productive n good place to work
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 14, 2018
I am working since 11 years in Yes Bank, the work culture is good And was given support n guidance whenever required from my seniors, Also working with a good team in the same department for 11 years.
Pros
Staff need to bear for their lunch but every month bank has Yes connect with snacks.
Cons
Long hours depend on work
The product which I am handling is very recently designed and
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  Koppal, KarnatakaNovember 11, 2018
The time when i was joined product was started before 6 month and people are also there in the system and till today nobody have done business apart from me.. U can confirm the same in background verification
Very nice working environment and colleagues
SENIOR OFFICER (Former Employee) –  TrivandrumNovember 11, 2018
I was with yes bank around 2 and half years
It’s was very comfortable and appreciative performance during the time so much on learning and over all very good
Pros
Nice culture working environment
Cons
Some old style products
Developing Skills
Cluster Sales Leader (Current Employee) –  New DelhiNovember 11, 2018
Working in Yes bank starts with a Morning Hurdle wherein each leader needs to take the Hurdle to motivate the team and also shows the day plan.
During the day there is a specific ask each day and a followup regarding the work assign.
Doing the specific goals at the prescribed timelines is associated with rewards, on the contrary one would feel more pressure if He/She not able to complete the job assign
Pros
Learnings
Cons
Long Hours
Mean place to work
Executive Director (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 11, 2018
Typical day at work involves fire fighting, learned great deal of ways to structure a transaction, handling stressed clients and situations. Management is not great as they have least regard to employees wellbeing. Culture is very bad. hardest part of the job is continuous fire fighting as it creates stress, enjoyable part of the job is learning various skill set and good exposure that it provides.
Human Resources
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  IndiaNovember 5, 2018
As part of Human Capital Management (HCM) Business Partner, 100% of my work was spent in supervising end-to-end HR Process delivery for Corporate Banking employee groups across regions North and East Indian Region. I was responsible for 500+ corporate banking employees
one of the finest organization to work with in banking
Senior Manager (Branch Business Leader) (Current Employee) –  vadodaraNovember 4, 2018
Its great experience working with yes bank, i have learned a lot and gained good experience from this bank. Here the work culture is good and organization is very supportive to their employees and fundamentally the bank is strong too.
overall a good bank to work with.
Good
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 4, 2018
There are Lots of new things to learn.
People are very Helpful.
working culture is very good.
Location is also good. The head office is located in heart of the city.
Bsp (Former Employee) –  BhubaneswarOctober 26, 2018
Bank is giving high pressure on employee for which I left the bank. At the time of joining the culture and process was very good. If same culture will follow again I'll join with yes bank
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
productive and fun work
Client Relationship partner (ASM) (Former Employee) –  Mandi Gobindgarh, PunjabOctober 25, 2018
Happy to work with yes bank ltd nice working culture.
overseas and local trips on completion of goals.
friendly staff,management,so much enjoyment at workplace.
Pros
free launches
Cons
Great work environment! Very flexible scheduling and outgoing people
Linux Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 21, 2018
I worked at Yes Bank

Pros

Open environment and option to shine

Cons

Too much hierarchy and ladder position to reach at the top

Advice to Management

Great
great bank
2) Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  DelhiOctober 14, 2018
yes bank has a very good cultue. yes bank is very much emolyee freindly has always support and listen the suggestions of the employess very seriously..
It's good
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Whitefield, Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 9, 2018
Yes Bank is the Good place for work. I enjoyed my work in yes Bank and good management . Yes bank branch people's they supporting me.thanks to yes bank giving the opportunity ....​
A Good Place to Work
Officer (Former Employee) –  MumbaiSeptember 24, 2018
Great Management, and working enviornment. Supportive staff. Time to time reviews. Supportive HR Team. Apart from work, they provide other fun activities like Cricket
yes bank is good place to work and learn
ASSISTANT MANAGER -CCRP (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 22, 2018
Yes bank provide me a fair environment where i can learn a lot things which definitely help me grow professionally in my career. work culture really good and supporting.
Days starts
Cluster Sales Leader (Current Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratSeptember 10, 2018
A typical day at work :- always starts with con-call which is the most irritate thing

What you learned : how to be carm and avoid any kind of stress activities

Management : there is no road map, as what they want

Workplace culture : not recommend to join as there is no place called "work station"

The hardest part of the job : selling of insurance product with out any portfolio

The most enjoyable part of the job : still searching in this organisation
Hectic, no work life balance
Manager, Corporate Finance (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 10, 2018
Not a good place to work, similar to other banks in India. A lot of Politics, Ethics are not followed, people are fully engrossed in the rat race. Lower level employees are made to work too hard.
Good
Client Relationship partner (Current Employee) –  Khanna, PunjabSeptember 9, 2018
My total experience is Good. All staff work like a family. All achievemant motive to me. My all senior give to my good knowledge and guide to me make a bright future. All staff cooperative. This is good experience and Golden day for me.
good place to learn
Intern (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshSeptember 8, 2018
although i was an intern, but i got to learn quite a bit, i also got hands on experience handling customers, branch operations, feedback mechanisms, etc
Pros
good exposure
Cons
work pressure
Great Place to learn
Branch Service Partner (Officer) (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshSeptember 7, 2018
One can learn all about banking and finance at Yes Bank Ltd. Specially Branch Banking and daily transaction needs.One has to get really deep to see it all. Demonetization brought the best out of everyone, from the top to the bottom.
Pros
Training and Development is good.
Cons
Immediate seniors and peers can be really cruel and biased