Yes Bank Employee Reviews

Banking Corporate Sector
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ambattur, Chennai, Tamil NaduMay 22, 2018
Its a beautiful opportunity to be a witness on Reputed on going setted platform in Yes Bank, and its my designation to say something more than what i expected to learn. Risk management is one of the pillar for whole organisations profit into non loss.
Good workplace
Asst.Vice President (Current Employee) –  MeghalayaMay 21, 2018
Good workplace with clear focus on both Business as well as Employee wellbeing .
I joined as Senior Manager and have been elevated to AVP grade in 4 years and now been assigned to a big branch of close to 250 cr of Business book. Previously I was taking care a book of around 44 Cr book in a different Branch.
Pros
Transparency
Cons
Limited exposure to Variety
Customer Service & Helpdesk
Senior Officer (Former Employee) –  jalandhar punjab indiaMay 9, 2018
Learned customer service delivery, enhance relationships of existing customers and generation of leads for liabilities, assets & investment products by providing product information.
Best perk in the industry
Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, IndiaMay 4, 2018
Combination of Youth and Experience. Equal opportunities to each hierarchy. Easy mobility across different departments. Multiple social events organised.
Pros
Optimized available resources
Cons
Technically Challenged
Yes Bank is growing Bank of our country. It was nice to work there. I like yes Culture.
CRP (Sales) (Former Employee) –  Panchkula, HaryanaMay 3, 2018
It was nice to do job at Yes Bank Ltd. Everyone was helpful including my Branch head and every person of my team. Every employee show their passion for customers.
Yes Bank is the best bank in India
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  GujaratApril 29, 2018
Fun Workplace like timing for work is fixed management never ask for late seating. Time to time learning module come so employee can learn new thing. Management take advice from employee through think tank system for build batter workplace culture.
Working capital funding
Relationship Leader, - SBB (Current Employee) –  Madurai, Tamil NaduApril 25, 2018
I worked for yes bank ltd and its a wonderful organisation with attractive employee benefits. The only thing which frustrates me is the process hindrence which one particular department which eat away all your happiness.
Pros
Very good bank
Cons
Tedious procesesses
Yes bank well balanced work life
SALES (Former Employee) –  INDIAApril 8, 2018
To grab more opportunities abroad I switch my job for more future prospects
I learned to self starter problem solver
Good banking culture with positive attitude
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
New generation Bank
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMarch 30, 2018
Yes Bank is one of the fastest growing Indian Bank with new generation technology providing banking services to customers. It is good place to work with.
Pros
Tecjnology friendly
Cons
Not helathy work culture
One of the fastest growing Indian Private banks
Team Leader - Direct Banking Operations (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMarch 18, 2018
A bank with excellent IT infrastructure and processes in place. But in the wake of heightened success somewhere the company has not given importance to employees and their work life balance.
Dealing with new challenge every day
BSP (Branch Service Partner) Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMarch 16, 2018
I was working under operations department in Yes Bank . I was basically working at front office , so dealing with different customers on daily basis was a real challenge for me .
Pros
Learning and gaining Experience
Cons
Always Long hours
Good workplace and friendly team
Business relationship partner (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMarch 14, 2018
Good place to work and speed growth and having good products to sell, little bit pressure the most enjoyable part of the job is having team motivation.
Senior Vice President and Branch Business Leader (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiMarch 13, 2018
I had a great time with lots of leaning and grooming. Managing huge team strength morally, ethically and ensuring no compromises with all business targets achieved is what Yesbank teaches you.
Pros
Car loans
Cons
working hours
Senior Officer - Sales (Current Employee) –  Jhansi, Uttar PradeshMarch 6, 2018
WORKPLACE CULTURE
Nice to be a part of growing organization. Culture is different from other bank industry. Process is very very stubburn and not flexible. Organization to be balance with current industry risk if want to grow fast, especially in technology. Pros. Dynamic, Young people. Cons. Slow in Technology.
Pros
Workplace culture
Cons
Workplace culture
Great culture
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  India chennaiMarch 3, 2018
Everyone at the company was extremely good, Management can be okay at times

YESBANK is a recognized company. It is a good company to work . They are recognized as a reputable organization

I woulk like to comment them to keep up the good work.Also please upgrade with good application ,often system slowness intends work goes more 12hours in a day as regular
Pros
training, free dinner if work stretch post 10pm, good teammates
Cons
fast paced, no excuses need work for 12hours or more till the EOD works completely done
Good to work and not good sometimes
OPS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Vita, MaharashtraFebruary 12, 2018
-Good workplace
-Not good coordination betn top and ground level management
-The hardest part is whom to report actually and -who is my reporting authority
-Enjoyable- training and induction
-Three times transfer in 4 months
Pros
Hardly
Cons
Lot
Average
Officer (Current Employee) –  Gurugram, HaryanaFebruary 12, 2018
Little bit pressure when employees short.long time worked in night and now growth is stuck. So future is not good here. Overall average working environment.
Dynamic job place
Group Executive VP, Structured Finance (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 10, 2018
YES Bank is dynamic and fast growing. While there are many opportunities to learn and grow, systems and processes need to ramp up significantly.

Missing work life balance and human touch are the major issues for me to seriously look for another job.
Pros
Many opportunities to learn and grow
Cons
Long hours, missing human touch, uncooperative systems and processes
Summary about yes bank
Cluster Relationship Leader (Current Employee) –  CoimbatoreFebruary 5, 2018
Good bank to work with. Good knowledge can be yielded.

Looking out for a better prospects

Working in this company make an individual a talented banker who can survive with all the process adherence and skill development

Good place to work with
Pros
Care on employees
Cons
Don't disturb during holidays
Nice place to work with a great team too
Zonal Sales Head - Mortgages (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiFebruary 3, 2018
The bank offers me an opportunity to grow and gives a free hand for me to create my team and to achieve my numbers as per expectation. My experience will definitely help an employer in Canada.