Y-AXIS OVERSEAS CAREERS

Y-AXIS OVERSEAS CAREERS Employee Reviews

India78 reviews
Transparent and best policies. Management is always favorable to employees. Best working place and culture. Flexible timings. Day shift and 8 working hours. Best salaries and incentives in the industry. Good medical benefits and insurance. Good career growth opportunities and good scope of learning. Training is provided to enhance personal and professional skills. It is a good company for a professional career.
Pros
Professional Training, Career growth
I was joined as a fresher in Y-Axis. The training session was awesome. I am very much impressed. I learned a lot from the training sessions. Beginning it was difficult to handle the customers. But my team members helped me lot. Good job security. Lot of learning opportunities. Good scope of career growth. Comfortable working space and great office culture. 8 working hours and a day shift. Convenient timings and no extra time. Most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Good Job security, Best salaries, Great career growth
It is a good company to start your career. Good training provided. You can enhance your personal and professional skills. I have improved a lot. Good teams and team members. Friendly and comfortable working atmosphere. Priority given to employees welfare. Many programs for staff like fitness, medical camps, zumba etc. Free counselling programs for employees and their families. Good work life balance. Best salaries and incentives. Good opportunities to grow. It is a good part my career.
Pros
Medical facilities, Employee friendly management
One of the best organization with good policies. Wide range of customers with no of offices. It is a good experience of handling different customers. I improved my self a lot. I am very much impressed with the office culture. Good experienced teams and friendly colleagues. Comfortable timings and good job security. It is a best and flexible place for women employees. No extra work and extra time. Fast paced and corporate facilities. I am really enjoying the career life.
Pros
Good job security, Professional career growth
Good Company with open door policy. Safe and secure work environment, especially for women employees. Comfortable and relaxed office. Good working culture. Employee friendly management and directors. Team member are good,helpful and supportive. Training sessions are very good to improve our personal and professional skills. Best pay and no salary issues. Comfortable working space for everyone. I would like to recommend Y-Axis for everyone to boost your career.
Pros
Best salaries and job security
Freedom, comfortable and happy environment. Excellent future and career growth. Everyone is supportive and helpful. Good training is provided. You can learn many things and improve yourself. Management always cares about the welfare of employees. Good working culture and office. Timely salaries and best incentives. Every employee is recognized. Performance based appraisals and awards. It is a best comfortable and safe working place for women employees. I am really enjoyed it.
Pros
Free health checkup, Medical Insurance
Very admirable and friendly working atmosphere. Colleagues are helpful and motivate. Healthy and competitive working culture. Corporate infrastructure. Management is employee friendly. Good training session to enhance our personal and professional skills. Best pay and incentives in the industry. Medical benefits and medical insurance. Many programs fro employees like free fitness, blood donation camps etc. I have improved my self a lot in personal and technical skills. It is a positive and excellent experience.
Pros
Best Salary and Incentives
Beginning for every one training is provided. Good work life balance. Working culture is awesome. Employee Friendly environment. Good colleagues and team members. More scope to learn and professional growth. Flexible timings and leave taking policy is good. No extra work and extra time. It is a good experience.
Pros
Best Policies
It is a great learning platform for freshers and experienced. Everyday you can learn new things. The company truly cares about welfare and career of employees. Priority is given to health safety of employees, especially for women employees. Lot of opportunities to grow your skills to build your career. Innovation, collaboration and client focus is excellent. I really enjoyed my career life at Y-Axis.
Pros
Best Appraisals and Awards
Good company with management. Great infrastructure. Very good salary package and incentives. Good environment to work. Nice and helpful colleagues and team. Working hours is good. Job culture is good. A great chance to learn and grow. Management cares welfare of the employees. Employees are recognized. Good coordination between the teams. It is great career opportunity.
Pros
Best Appraisals and Incentives
It is a amazing experience for me. Y-Axis is best compared to other. Good policies, culture, environment and facilities. Employee friendly management and organization. Job security and career growth is excellent. New talent and ideas are encouraged. Good timings and day shift. No extra work and no extra time. Best pay and other facilities. It is best part of my career.
Pros
Best Pay and benefits
It is a nice place to work. Good career growth. Good perks and incentives. Professional management and corporate atmosphere. Nice convenient timings. No pressure of extra work. Colleagues are friendly and helpful. Professional and skilled staff and teams. Good experience and knowledge. It is pleasure to work in Y-Axis.
Pros
Good perks and incentives
The job was extremely exciting. Good company to work for. Management respects every employee and all treated equal. Many employee benefits like medical checkups and medical insurance. Free fitness programs. Company strictly follow the policies. Good job security. Best pay and incentives. Performance based appraisals and awards. Good career growth. Corporate working culture.
Pros
Free fitness programs, medical camp
Honest and reliable company with transparent policies. Always favorable to employees.Comfortable and pleasant working culture. All are treated equally. Colleagues and management is helpful and supportive. Good training provided. Monthly review meetings and repeated training sessions to enhance your skills. Timely salaries and flexible timings. Day shift with 8 working hours. No extra time and no extra work. Leave policy is good. It is a pleasant and excellent working experience with Y-Axis.
Pros
Good appraisals and increments
Y-Axis was a great place to work at. The job was some times stressful but my colleagues and manager was very much supportive and helpful. Management cares about the welfare of the employees.It is a good place to start your sales career. Most positive working culture and good work life balance. Individuals working as a team in a friendly and positive environment. Good encouragement from the management. Good rewards and increments. It is a right place for everyone.
Pros
Best Rewards and Increments
Y-Axis provides wonderful platform to enhance our professional skills by providing best training. In Y-Axis we learn, develop and build our career. Infrastructure and facilities are also very good. Comfortable and relaxed working culture. Best pay and incentives. Leave taking policy is good. Management cares for the employees. Many programs run for the employees like fitness, blood donation camps etc. Employees acknowledged by performance based appraisals and increments. It is a great opportunity for my career.
Pros
Incentives and Medical Insurance
Job is extremely exciting. Relaxed working culture. Good infrastructure. Good leadership and management. Beautiful opportunities. It was a good company to work for. Everyone is friendly and cooperative. Amazing experience. Job security is good. Awesome perks and many more benefits. It was the best time of my professional career.
Pros
Incentives, Medical benefits
A great place to enhance our experience and knowledge. Good allowances. Flexible working hours. Always aims at employees centricity and business agility. Employee friendly culture. Enormous opportunities to develop.
Pros
Good Increments
It is a great opportunity for me to work with Y-Axis. Good company for professional career and growth. More opportunities to grow. Best training for freshers. Competitive working environment. Colleagues are very friendly and helpful. Team leader is supportive and helpful. Motivation from management and team is good to accomplish our targets. Good recognition for employees. It is a great part in my career life.
Pros
Medical Benefits
Well organized and best policies.Good working culture. Approachable management. Truly care about their employees. Great benefits and work life balance. Colleagues and team is supportive and good mentors. Good professional and personal growth. Fast paced and relaxed environment. Most enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
Medical benefits
Great working experience at Y-Axis. Learned a lot of skills and improved myself. The organization listens to the employees. The culture was very friendly and relaxed. Management cares for the employees. Flexible work timings and helpful colleagues. Best pay and incentives. Good work life balance. Lot of events and programs keeps you happy. Repeated training sessions to enhance your personal and professional skills. It is good place to work and learn.
Pros
Medical Insurance