Xl Dynamics

Xl Dynamics Employee Reviews

India148 reviews
Xl Dynamics India Pvt Ltd is a good place to work to understand the basic of Mortgage banking in the United States as they have a specified clientele and work from end to end of the same.
Worst and liars are these people's.
They hire and fire employees just like that.

They play with future of employees.

In xl dynamics you cannot even look and give a smile to your colleague.

Even if it is like that you are not well you cannot go and take help from anyone.
A company where the benchmark is very high and a culture of perform or perish is prevalent. All employees are paid handsomely but work life balance takes a toll due to stressful work environment.
Good and professional environment. Great place to work and learn for freshers and experienced people. Work culture is one of a kind and have an open door policy. Great salary. benefits.
Its a high efficiency work environment and you have to be at high mental states continuously. the salary structure is also generous and there are various company policies that let you grow
They forced me to resign in 2014 when I was a manager. They have some pathetic policies. I wonder how people are still working in 2019. I expected that this will be closed in 2015
Pros
Cons
So many better not to join this company
There is employees with 10 years experience who are working as team member salary on paper but only half in hand because incentive cut in leaves taken. No phone allowed for anyone in the company. No phone for emergency contact that's why lot of people is leaving the company
Pros
Promote me as senior manager
Cons
Employees is working 12 hours per 1 day and 84 hours per week health is not good
Management has insane policies like for example team members cannot talk to each other, at all. Security guard will go around the floor looking for people who talk so they can write down the details and report to HR for action like a class monitor at school. Independent thoughts are not allowed, strictly follow what is instructed even if you know end results will not be desirable because management said so. Very less career growth and job security.Group of People were fired because they went to see off another employee who was just fired. HRs routine job was firing people or issuing memos; at one point they were struggling with not enough HRs to fire people that they had to take help of Support Staff. More than average industry pay is the only plus side.
A slave or bonded labour has more freedom and choice than an employee working in XL Dynamics. Becoming a beggar is better than working in this company. My biggest mistake in life was to join this company. You will be humiliated every day by the HR, your supervisor and management of the company. Everyday in the morning, you have to sign a pledge that states that you will not commit a mistake even by mistake and if you commit a mistake, you will be fired.

Join this company if you want to get diabetes, blood pressure, piles and many other diseases. You are not allowed to talk to your colleagues even for a second despite working for 12 hours in a day. Many employees withhold farting as security guards roam around them continuously and thus the employees suffer from constipation. The company will fire you if you go to washroom multiple times.

I wish the management of the company all the bad luck. I hope the Indian and US laws notice the company's unethical work practices that include ill treatment of employees and underwriting the US government loans in India even though the employees do not have DE Underwriter license. I wish the management get affected with several diseases rather than the employees suffering from the same. I pray to god that the company should be shut down immediately and the management get paralyzed and bedridden for the rest of their lives.
Pros:

You will be getting good salary

Good for Freshers

You will be getting breakfast and snacks 3 times a day.

Cons:

High work hours

Not for long run

Can be fire any time

Can
Just Work work and work
No Personal Life remains when you work here.

Lot of money in respect of additional incentives here. but regards to work culture it is so stressfull
Team lead and supervisor were not co-operative. Always had a fear of termination news. Not a helpful nature expectations from them. We cannot have a conversation with colleagues.
work life is balanced. Good working environment. Positive approach to the management. Healthy snacks and good salary
The only factor to work in this company is the financial benefit. No work life balance, no respect for employees, no humanitarian considerations. They consider employees as machines.
No Growth Opportunities, Work is not being Appreciated
• Heading the project on Ercot market as per the Client Requirement

• Managing requirement discussions on PJM and Ercot Energy & Power Market with Business users and documentation of requirement.

• Providing technical and functional solutions to Business queries and Release of Alpha every week.

• Analyzing Day-Ahead and Real Time LMPs in the Power markets of NE USA(PJM) and south USA(ERCOT)

• Designing portfolios for daily bids (UTC & PTP) and monthly bids (FTRs) according to the market conditions

• Analyze markets on the basis of Price Action, Candlestick charts and Fibonacci retracements

• Designing new price algorithms on daily basis of both the market as per client requirement.

• Managing the team to complete the requirements from client timely and check the risk of the team in their Portfolio and help them to understand various risk parameters.
Pros
Opportunities to learn something new
Cons
No Growth
Have 3.3 years of exp in hr backend
Handling employee personal files, data entry work, sending mails to candidates regarding there interview status, attending drives
Since this was my first company I have learnt alot from here. They are very particular about their rules and protocols but as per their convenience they can modify it. Thumbs up for their professionlism.
Pros
Great salary
Cons
Restrictions
It has been 2 years of me working here. Environment here is super friendly. I felt absolutely no issues gelling with my colleagues. Get the help and assistance whenever I need it. Got an amazing exposure working with US clients. Hope to cross many milestones here and make my career better.
Don't care for their employees and all they want is an employee who keep sitting all day and never say "no" to overtime.Working hours and days are not fixed
The company pays well and they take care of their employees. I enjoyed my time in this company and had the support of a great management team. Thank You.
Pros: Good salary benefits, weekend allowance.

Cons: Work environment is not good. Too much of work pressure. No public holidays.Very strict on floor that you can't even talk your colleagues.