DIRECTOR OF SALES (Former Employee) – Ahmedabad, Gujarat – July 24, 2017
hello all, I have worked with wyndham as franchise service manager in New jersey. here I had provided operational support to owners and managers of Ramada Franchise properties. it was great working here.
Senior IT Executive (Former Employee) – Amritsar, Punjab – August 26, 2017
I still remember the day when i gave the ideas to my gm of bulk sms and sales tricks and after that in staff party he announced a maximize talent award to me .. Really that one is best moment of my life.
Duty Manager (Former Employee) – New Delhi, Delhi – March 7, 2017
• Effectively manage daily Front Office Operations including staffing and co-ordination with other Departments.
• Develop and implement strategies to continuously improve the services to retain regular guests and to achieve higher cost efficiency.
• Ensure compliance with S.O.P, norms and systems to enhance guest satisfaction and safety.
• Resolve complaints and problems immediately and revert to the guest to ensure satisfaction, follow up and take necessary action and corrective measures.
• Facilitate learning and development of the team members by implementing training programs focused on multi-skills, cost control, improving skills and knowledge and appropriately delegate duties and responsibilities.
overall learning experience in handling the very big room inventories.
Waiter (Former Employee) – Amritsar, Punjab – November 29, 2016
At first cheek all table setup then work in in your won section. I learned there what is the hotel industry. Management should not be comfortable in that place/hotel. I do not to do any co-works. I think the management rules are the hardest part of this workplace. Every staff should be good .
Offshore Test Lead (Former Employee) – Kolkata, West Bengal – July 10, 2016
The people are great, hardworking younger group for the most part. The basic premise of what we do is interesting as well ... helping people all over the world manage their problems to get through the day.
trainee (Former Employee) – goa – November 23, 2015
not bad just finishd wit my training ..was good place and fun loving. peaple were fun loving more faithful and helpful. the chef was great in our needs . the food was also the best thing i ever had .enjoyable part was doing the bread display which i loved alot
executive chef (Current Employee) – Agra, UP – June 30, 2015
A career oriented company....Provides an smooth functioning to ease the work. A individual can always climb to success if the inner zeal is excel in targeting personal and professional growth hand in hans