Wood Employee Reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the search See all 1,416 reviews
Very Cheap HR Policy and Culture
Site Engineer (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiOctober 16, 2019
Less known in india. Oil and gas industry is not growing now a days. In india its difficult to compete with other companies.

extramly poor culture and poor management direction
Good working culture
Piping Engineer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 4, 2017
Good working culture but there is no challenging jobs with them.Scope of learning is moderate.There is no scope for learning new softwares. Good experience in brownfield projects and handling the inputs for the same.
Great employees with knowlege of thier Jobs !
Lead/A-Operator (Former Employee) –  Vermillian-16 and M.P.-299-F.P. & B-P/F.June 28, 2017
Great benefits 401k health insurance short term disability long term disability vision dental life insurance.Doing your daily inspections weekly inspections monthly inspections quarterly inspections semi annually inspections and annually inspections.
Pros
The food offshore is geat.
Cons
Get all of your work done kept platform clean and orderly !
I have learnt more here specialty in communication skills.
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMarch 6, 2017
Good learning experience, specially in communication skills and proactive approach. MNC culture gives you a better plate from whereas yours dreams totally focusing in same environment future also.
working with team is very good
sr pipe stress engineer (Former Employee) –  indiaFebruary 12, 2017
my option wood group psn and top management very good.But india operation failure due to management .
company always considered employs safety fast is core value.
Currently working as Shared Service Team leader and also looking at the responsibilities of HR Co-ordinator ME ERC and Sr. HR Advisor -India
HR SSC Lead & SR. HR Advisor -India (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, IndiaSeptember 8, 2016
A typical day of work for me is a day where I implement what I have learnt and guide my team members to the correct path, be it official or personal.
Management is not open minded here though my co-workers are.

Hardest part of my job to convince management to release funds for HR related activities, be it training or any other statutory necessity.

My work which I enjoy and I love to manage people and guide them to the right path. I feel satisfied.
Civil/Structural Designer
Civil/Structural Designer (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HRFebruary 25, 2015
With more than 9.5 years of experience in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical industry, I have worked with various types of structures and buildings such as Pipe Supports, Pipe sleepers, Pipe racks, Platforms, Compressors, Pumps, Control Room Building, Guard Room, Pump House & Substation Building, and Road- Drainage Layout & Details Drawing. My Work Scope included 2D drafting, Preparation of bill of material, Interface with other Disciplines at site for solving queries.
Good Professional Company
Operations Technician (Former Employee) –  All AreasAugust 9, 2012
I have worked for wood group on several ocassions and find them a good company to work for. Always try to find employment for me when contracts finish.