WNS Global Services Employee Reviews

Found 1,611 reviews matching the search See all 2,181 reviews
Good Learning
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 8, 2019
I learned lots of new things in WNS specially with respect to GDS and various fare rules.
Additionally learned management skills, good communication skill
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Salary issue
Good for fresher
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Vikhroli, Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 7, 2019
Good for beginners. Not so much of the growth opportunities.
Managers are very much Target orientated.
Colleagues are good and work environment is good as well.
Good Learning
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraOctober 4, 2019
Good experience and exposure to a variety of work areas. Learning platform. International business travel opportunities were provided. Overall a good experience.
My review
Group Manager (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraOctober 1, 2019
Good company to take experience. Learn new things. Secured job but less salary dont expect good incentives as they are only on papers. Very less increment.
Good organisation to work with
ASSISTANT MANAGER (F&A) (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 26, 2019
Wns is a good organisation to work with, i have got lot of learning tha help me to improve and enchance my skills. I am working in wns as assistant manager for payament team and handling north america and EMEA payments
Work life balance
Lead Associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore,IndiaSeptember 25, 2019
Fixed working hours. Nice place to work and learn things. WNS has different teams across all areas and it has teams with IT, finance, accounting , analytics
Fun and Relaxed Workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 25, 2019
The workplace culture is very relaxed and fun to work at. I would recommend everyone to grab the opportunity to work at this company without thinking twice.
Good
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 24, 2019
It is a good experience to work here and learn new things to improve my career growth as well. The first one who give me a chance to prove my talent. Thanks
Fraud company
Looking for a job (Former Employee) –  ChandigarhSeptember 19, 2019
Big Fraud n FAKE company collects money for interviews never respond back never apply in this company in future..very bad experience. Be careful frm CONS
Productive and fun at work place
Sr. Associate (Quality Assurance Specialist) (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 19, 2019
Overall good experience. Main reason of this company is salary part.
If you have experience and more salary. They will pay less then that amount. They have fixed salary structure.
Good work place
Senior Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 18, 2019
Nice platform to build ur career,friendly environment, wonderful managers and the rest management team,all are helpful to one and another,never felt stressed out
Good company to work
Assistant Manager - Workforce Management (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 16, 2019
I had good team members here ...worked very hard ...mostly call driven profile ...put everything on practice that I learnt...burnt my fingers as well...
productive and fun work place
Sr.Associate (Voice Profile) (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 16, 2019
I have been working at WNS full-time

Pros

Provides great learning opportunities for people who willing to grow.
Significantly wide spread business which helps in getting the overall domain knowledge
Good routines and policies in place

Cons

Worklife balance is not soo great here, this is for people on mid and senior level management on associate level it's reasonable
Payscale is not upto industry standards (generally)

Advice to Management

Rather than attriting the existing talent for lower payscale and hiring new people from outside need to have some focus on retaining the talent by investing into them
Fun Friday
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 15, 2019
Good atmosphere, nothing great to do.
Not much things to learn.
Management is good so far.
Will get a leave during festival season.
Having roationl shift is disadvantage.
You have to work according.
Politics everywhere
Senior Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  INSeptember 14, 2019
The salary and benefits and work-life balance is good. But the management doesn't let you grow and test new skills even if they boast of doing it. A lot of politics going on. Internal job postings is a hoax. It's pre-fixed, whose going to take the place.
Productivity and Personal life
Senior Group Manager (EUC) - AVP Level (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 11, 2019
Good Company to work, But some how it dint work well with me, due to work culture and supervisor nature.
Left the organization due to some personal family health issue,
Nice place to work
Customer Service Executive, Back office (Former Employee) –  2 years 3 months.September 8, 2019
Its a very good company, management is very good i wanted to cotinue with WNS but due to some personal problem i have to leave that job work experience is good atomsphere of the compny is also very cool. Good Luck.
Working in to previous organization
Ticket executivw (Former Employee) –  PuneSeptember 4, 2019
Was amazing and working under pressure made me strong and independent . My previous organization made me strong as person to handle any suitation and also made me work as team .
Good companay to gain knowledge
LEAD ASSOCIATE-OPS (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 2, 2019
Excellent job experience, team management is good, quick learning environment, good people to work with, job satisfaction, very good leave policy, and transport facility also good.
Good for freshers
Sr. Associate ops in Account Payable (Current Employee) –  Viman Nagar, Pune, MaharashtraAugust 30, 2019
Good for freshers as well as experience candidate who are interested in doing job and maintain the family also for them WNS is the best option and they will be happy here...