WM Logistics India Pvt Ltd

WM Logistics India Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India6 reviews
Bonuses allowance and other benefits are good and as well company provided the benefits of leaves balance, meals, festival gifts. Environment is too good there
It's been 6-7 month working into this company. I haven't found any visionary plan for Gurgaon office. They are just sitting and watching that something will rain for them. Gurgaon office is run by cabs not by business.

Hiring process of this company is totally depends on fake words and promises and cab availability at your location. If somehow you have been hired and they don't have cab at your location, then your have to travel on your own. They don't pay reimbursement against your travel. (Saving, big saving)

Before to WM Logistics, I was part of various startup and pilot batch program. But never found such a cheap mentality company. They are running Gurgaon office to just save money and fill there pocket.

HR, Admin or even other senior managers are very lethargic about people concern and needs.

An partiality game is always heard around the corner (IT team Vs BPO team).

Moto of the company is cost cutting and giving all benefits to IT team.

I m hoping that SOME FROM USA READ THIS REVIEW OR INDIAN MD SHOULD READ THIS.
Pros
Cons
So many
Working environmental is good, night allounce, Management, help etch other, good timeing, working culcher, leads and supervisers are very helpfull. Thanks
Pros
Free medical insurance
Cons
Working so hard
Just to make my self expert in one field that my goal..its will give good opportunity to learn and explore yourself...no time limit and ways to enjoying yourself .
Pros
Incentive
Cons
Take suggestions
Wm is the good place to start career working environment is good friendly no hardcore work pressure the only issue is the salary bars
this is not a good workplace because management every time force for more and more work without any break.
Cons
havy work time
Ask a question about working or interviewing at WM Logistics India Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8