Wipro Employee Reviews

if you really love your work don't choose Wipro..
Senior Engineer (Current Employee) –  IndiaApril 25, 2018
work environment is bad.campus is good for the freshers.total my whole experience is not good and not bad in wipro .you will survive in wipro company depends on how well will do politics rather than work.
Good for starters, not much for experiennced
Senior Developer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaApril 25, 2018
I joined Wipro Technologies in October 2010 as a college Graduate. In my tenure, I worked for several clients such as Apple Inc, State Street and LLOYDS Banking Group. While some clients were fantastic to work with, some were equally opposite.

Workload completely depends upon the client/project you work for. I have worked in a project where I had to stay late hours almost every working day (including weekends) and also in projects where I can leave office an hour before my shift gets over.

I learnt a lot in here. It is my first organisation and had really nice learning curve. I grew from a College graduate to Senior Project Engineer. I played multiple roles such as answering customer queries, handling application incidents, developing, testing and maintaining software, tasking and managing a small teams, and many others.

Management is not so supportive when it comes to retaining an employee or when there is a subject of employees' growth. Switching a project and getting a role you fit better is really tough here. Management is not proactive in taking measures to control these demerits within the organisation.
Pros
A lot of trainings being conducted on new technology stack every week
Cons
Management in not proactive, limited growth opportunities
One of the best companies I had worked
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Electronic city,Bangalore ,INDIAApril 24, 2018
I had a great atmosphere i WIPRO LIMITED. Every people i met there were encouraging and they had helped me in different way.All i got there were experience and friends.
Challenging Job profile with good team.
Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 24, 2018
Good work environment especially with the project and the team mates. Challenging work with latest technologies included. Good management. Nice work place.
Employee Benefits are Good
Data Analyst and Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaApril 23, 2018
The organization follows it disciplines and rules sincerely. It has good work culture.There are several opportunities provided and they keep on conducting trainings on latest technologies.
good
Senior Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaApril 23, 2018
Have to strive hard to get a normal project. Got hired for a role of hadoop developer.got trained in spark and worked on few case studies. which helped me learn the technologies
Productive and Fun at work place
Executive - HR Operations (Former Employee) –  IndiaApril 23, 2018
Worked as Executive HR Operation ,handled end to end HR operations using SAP and ERP .Nice place to work ,fun at work .Scope to learn more ,and work life balance .
Pros
Free Cab
Cons
No Cons
nice work place
IT Associate (Current Employee) –  DelhiApril 23, 2018
overall it is very nice company for fresher you can learn new thing and good work culture.
here you can get lots of opportunities in your career,
growth is very nice.
Nice place
resolution specialist (Former Employee) –  DelhiApril 23, 2018
Nice and happy place to work new things to learn tons of other stuff to do free gym , swimming ,food free transportation and lots of the things to do there .
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
The place is well maintained & clean.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalApril 23, 2018
The place is good. The managers are not good at all, there's no freedom of life, work hard expect less. No festivals no fixed week offs no fixed timings and even after giving up everything you don't get the salary promised because your manager ate it,
Even after serving notice period for 3months you don't get your experience certificate which is very very annoying...
There is always an opportunity in wipro the whole year they recruit just to maintain the balance between employees present & employees resigned because no employee is going to stay with this much salary after giving up everything.
Good Indian MNC with Highest Standards
Project Lead Admin (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 23, 2018
Its indeed good to company to work for.

Pros:
1) Provides good infrastructure, big campus in almost all locations.
2) If you lucky enough than good onsite opportunities
3) Basic amount is far more better compared to TCS or Infosys so better saving ( HRA and PF ) less tax deduction.
4) Very ethical company and will not tolerate any unethical things.
5) Till B3 Variable pay you will always get untill and unless you are in bench.

Cons:
1) Your growth is in your hands Wipro will not help you grow, you better need to take initiative.
2) Need to clear TrendNext Exams for promotion or else you will not even eligible for promotion.
3) Work life balance will be effected as it has bad policies like Time on Floor and Time inside campus.
Wipro
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, IndiaApril 22, 2018
Enhances client integration, identifying needs and analysing how to solve problems. Meeting work targets within the set deadlines gives you a lesson in time management skills.
Excellent workplace
Trainee Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Electronic City, KarnatakaApril 22, 2018
I was a trainee test engineer and I liked my job for it helped me unearth my testing/reasoning skills.

I also got an understanding of the Karnataka Police IT software for which I was doing the testing.
Good company with care for its employee
Senior Technical Consultant (Current Employee) –  Pune,IndiaApril 22, 2018
A good place to work and learn new skills.The fun activity carried out in the company is awesome I really enjoyed it. They really take care of its employee. Lovely place to work.Highly recommended.
Pros
Relaxed work culture, Friendly envirionment
Cons
Compensation
good company in terms of the IT culture and process
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaApril 22, 2018
Great work with this company.
Good IT practice follows.
Company management is good
Personal and work life balance is not good
need to be improved employee concerned.
Business Development Associate
Competency Group (UCF Lead) (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaApril 21, 2018
To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands.
Good work place
Technical Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Chennai, IndiaApril 20, 2018
Wipro Ltd is the IT Services, Solutions & Products division of the Wipro Limited. Wipro Technologies offer Consulting services, IT Infrastructure support and Service delivery, Infrastructure Provisioning and Management services, Package implementation, application development and management services.
Good
Oracle Database Administrator (Current Employee) –  Banglore, KarnatakaApril 19, 2018
Nice work culture, but no growth.many organisations politics , mangers are not good. They will think about their account rather then employees growth.
Productive and fun place to work
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greater Noida, Uttar PradeshApril 19, 2018
Great experience working with Wipro Technologies learned a lot.Wipro provides a good platform for cross skilling and helps in building career advancements.
Pros
Fun place
Cons
Tough project timelines
Good place to work at senior position
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaApril 19, 2018
On a typical day, work at wipro is not hectic. In someway it is good but in other, it might not.
Mostly I learned management related stuff rather than technical.
It depends on your luck in which project you land because each project has different requirement. Some are really good whereas other has minimal work to do
Pros
light work load
Cons
limited growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wipro. Our community is ready to answer.

52,792