How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Wipro Employee Reviews

India11,522 reviews
Found 11,522 reviews matching the search
There is the only problem in Wipro that is getting one billable project because even after doing 10 months training did not get a billable project.
But after so many days they will not leave you and finally, something good will happen. So it is a bit frustrating but you will get easily.
Pros
Good HR policy
Cons
NO preferable project
Working in fun way.. Never feels bored... Team member is nice and Manager too.
Work and Learn theory gives me very much idea to develop myself in competitive environment
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
*Friendly environment
*Always wished to come to the office because of night shifts and comfortable transport facility

*Very supportive team and colleagues
Overall exp was good
Sometimes, i feel stressed when there is no proper management

Those who have good experience in the particular domain and they dont want to allocate those persons into that technology

Benefits are less
I was worked around more than 7 years in Wipro.. learning lot, good management team, giving opportunity to new learners, friendly environment for work... No harassment,. If any harassment happended we can raise the complaints in portal...
Everything fine except salary expectation....
Pros
Most friendly environment for Women's employees to balance their house and office work
Cons
Need to increase salary percentage and leave employee work their interested platform .
Work culture is nice, work environment is excellent,

Hierarchy structure is well maintained, work life balance, career growth possible, job security is good
In my view, Wipro is a very political and power centric IT organization where a culture of sycophancy is in place and deeply fostered. Talents cannot survive unless they are ready to suck up to their managers. Unprofessional conduct, cutthroat management behavior happens knowingly without anyone calling it out. Management right from top calls employees as resources in a derogatory manner. Employee values are rarely respected and followed. Threats and revenge in the form of appraisals happen quite often. Employees bear the brunt as they are herded like cattle. Creativity is throttled in the billing centric culture, Those with good craft stand to lose the long run especially if they are not political. Its a mammoth with a slow industry growth rate and eventually unable to be tech powerhouse that it once was. The unmanaged size is both its strength as well as the companies undoing.
Pros
Good work from selective clients
Cons
Body shopping and low quality work across the board
my overall experience with wipro was satisfied. joyful work place and job work/ life balanced. not much good at benefits,salaries and maintenance.
Training's and knowledge transformation is good
nice place to work..... I enjoyed my work bcz I had a very good team which could help me to understand my work better. Everyday was a fun day with a learning.
Pros
Transportation facility
Excellelent Training facility
Good for Short term personal growth.

Some of policy needs to be refine as management follow that blindly e.g appraisal bell curve.
Pros
Training is good
Cons
Growth is diificult
It was good experience working in Wipro. Work environment was good. Actually it depends on the team members where you are working. Employee actully needs a good team members in his circle. A good environment also helps a employee to grow in future. So got that in wipro. As well as Wipro is helping employee for medical and other initiatives as well.
Cons
Wipro is employees centric company. They provide good job Security. I have good experience with team leader and team mates also, very friendly behaviour, and job security policy is very good in wipro, but about senior like hr and manager is very bad experience
Pros
Nice collaboration
Cons
Long Hours
Very less salary. pay is not good for the people who stay for longer time.

They are ready to pay laterals more salary than for the employees already in the company
Pros
Good learning
Cons
Long working hours and less salary
> Good company to learn new technologies.
> Good company for a long term period

> Opportunities to grow more every day

> Smart peoples to learn from

> Overall very good company to start career
It was good working with wipro
My first experience in BPO got to know the culture one thing i liked most about wipro was fun friday and food at desk

Rewards and recognition
Pros
Fun activities
Cons
Very less salary according to my experience
Wipro is a great company with lot many accounts and has a diversified work culture..Wipro offers regular trainings on new technologies to keep the employees upgraded..
Pros
Cons
Salary
Wipro is a dream company, but due Covid situation, even it is facing problems within having many accounts going down with projects. Wipro offers multiple streams to manage and have been enjoying my journey here.
Good to work at wipro..good management and maintained good work and life balance.enjoyment in work.growth is also good.but salary is not sufficient for experienced
As far as I am concerned, it's one of the best company in kolkata to work in. It was an opportunity to be part of Wipro. I have also helped some of candidate to work in this renowned company. they were also very happy to work here.
good
Cons
Wipro gives more flexibilities to female employees. So its easy for them manage personal and professional career.As i said its a great place to start your career.
Pros
Depends on the project you are being cchosen
Cons
Promotion can be flexible. They have a huge process for it.
Before Wipro I worked at another reputed company and was happy there. I consider my decision of leaving that organization for a company like Wipro as the worst decision of my professional life. Absolutely pathetic experience of working here. Managers bully their juniors and favor their "special ones". Complained to HR, got no help. Complained to HR's manager, got no help even then. So resigned. And guess what not even an exit interview was conducted. This was the case with not only for me but for a lot of people who worked here. My suggestion join here only if you are desperate. If you have any other offer give this company a miss.
Pros
Big name of the organization. That's it.
Cons
No work-life balance, non sense policies, no help from higher management or HR, below average salaries