Wipro Employee Reviews

Found 11,032 reviews matching the search See all 13,874 reviews
Best for career beginners
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 17, 2020
A good place to learn the IT industry, their practices and culture. To kick start a career in any domain in IT is favourable here. A good Training program to comply.
Ok
Techno Functional Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 17, 2020
I worked at Wipro full-time for around 2 years

Pros

Wipro ethics work life balance.

Cons

Appraisal and career opportunities above B3 and above is very poor.

Advice to Management

Review your appraisal system. Process is there however it is not monitored due to absence/lack of HR pepole
Working in IT Company
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 17, 2020
Working culture of Wipro is quite good. Here no restriction of dress code and work location. If they are feasable employee an be work from any place, at last they want only work should be completed.
Stressfull and underpaid
Analyst Programmer (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaFebruary 16, 2020
No new technology, career growth or knowledge minimum. Salary are not upto market standard. Steady and low paced life go for wipro. Both side cab available.Good for women. WORK from Home available
Pros
Cab both side and Work from home
Cons
Long hours, No new technology, Not enough paid
It was a great opportunity to work in such a great organisation.
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 16, 2020
I learnt alot and had gained knowledge on leadership, people management etc.
The work environment and customers deliverables are good. Issues are solving in a proper way.
Awesome environment
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalFebruary 16, 2020
I found that the Wipro has given upto the mark working environment, where different backgrounds and diverse people work together for a common goal with great enthusiasm.
Excellent environment for working
Trainee Computer Application (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 16, 2020
Nice company for learning.You can learn many more new things and technologies.Effecfive salary and benefits.But do not join the company of recruited from camphs.
Good
DevOps Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 16, 2020
I'm very happy work in wipro till now... I'm a payroll to wipro.. I think my felling is it is a good opportunity to working wipro . Good environment .
Pros
Gud company's
Cons
Not bad
You disserve better
Senior Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  PuneFebruary 14, 2020
If you are looking for compatetive job in market then this is not a company you are looking for. Low salary, high work pressure, frustrated management, pathetic human resources and etc.
Learning curve is good
Domain Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 14, 2020
Provided a chance to serve Wipro, there are lot of open opportunities to learn and apply it in future consignments.
There will be many platforms to prove yourself apart from project commitments and Wipro offers such platforms to make competitive.
wonderful job opurtunity
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 14, 2020
Wipro is the one of the most great place to work in IT.
I was so happy with passion without stress and engaged in various activity upon technical stuff.
Job guarantee is not there
SENIOR EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  chennaiFebruary 14, 2020
paramount organisation to work with. Huge opportunities exist to utilise our skillsto grab it. There is no job guarantee if we dont get billed into any projects. Apart from that nice to work over there. HR Team is not good enough to handle the people who are not billed into any projects.
Nice to work in wipro
Lead Administrator (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 14, 2020
nice to work In wipro
very good building
good see the nice transportation
don't except hikes
nice work culture
company policies are very nice and good
Not bad
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 13, 2020
Low job security.
More like a call center experience rather than IT department.
Process parameters kept on changing consistently which hampered work culture.
Good company to start your career.
Senior Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Belapur, MaharashtraFebruary 13, 2020
Good organizatiin. Work and personal life balance. Nice management. Only challenge was with dynamic salary as it completely depends on incentives. Growth wise good only if you can sustain the salary.
I worked about 4 years at this company, here I learn my dress up, sincerely about my duty. the management of this company very kindly and gentle
Data Entry Operator (DEO) (Former Employee) –  Bongaigaon, AssamFebruary 13, 2020
I worked about 4 years at this company, here I learn my dress up, sincerely about my duty. the management of this company very kindly, gentle and sincere of their duty .
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
okiesh
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 13, 2020
the work was good. You get to learn a lot based on the project you are working on. You get a chance to learn new technologies and interact with various stakeholders in teams
Good place for work life balance
Technical specialist (Current Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 13, 2020
Learned lots of aspiring technology, management is good. Work place culture is good. Team is good. helps each other. Manager is very cooperative. I have enjoyed my job.
Every quarter team going for outing.
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 12, 2020
Basically, is nice company. Wipro have an international and Domestic Process. And, I working in International Process in Backend for UHG Claim Processing.
Only Good for beginners
Manager (Former Employee) –  Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 12, 2020
Good company to work with if you are new to workforce but would suggest experienced professionals to steer away from this company especially if you are coming from multinationals like Accenture, JP Morgan etc.