Professional in work
Great start up
Best salary, Best leave policies. Freedom to work . No pressure. Leverage in breaks. Very good understanding at the time of emergency.
Because of the work culture. Lot of co-operation and guidance.
8 hrs shift and a comfortable work life balance along with New learning and personal development
- How does someone get hired at Willis Towers Watson? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Willis Towers Watson?3 people answered
- What is interview process like at Willis Towers Watson?3 people answered
- Does Willis Towers Watson require background check? What kind of background check does Willis Towers…3 people answered
- If you were to leave Willis Towers Watson, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Willis Towers Watson?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Willis Towers Watson?2 people answered
- What activities are done of the 1st day of joining