Western Union

Western Union Employee Reviews

Found 56 reviews matching the search See all 1,336 reviews
Not Applicable
Junior Associate (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 25, 2020
Good Place to work if the management is good,HR does not deal with employee they ask managers,And if you are not agree with manager at some point then be ready to face consequences even though you are correct.Product based organization Working like a service based industry.
Moderate.
Agent Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 21, 2020
Work more pay less and the investment is more as the profit was less overall it's a constant experience.risk is high as investment and rotation of money was more.
Proud to be Western Union employee
Solution Architect (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 11, 2020
Work culture is great, good benefits, employee satisfaction, perks, team building, opportunity to showcase your talent, bottom up approach. Being a US based company I wouldn't call working at late evening as a downside, but privilege to take calls from home with bill reimbursement.
Good workplace
ASSOCIATE END USER SOLUTIONS SUPPORT (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraDecember 31, 2019
It's a great place to work, lots of new things to learn and good exposure to the latest technologies. some functions are having huge workload rest are in good shape.
January 28, 2020

What a #WUWIN! We appreciate you acknowledging our culture and are glad to hear that you've had a positive experience! We will be sharing this excellent feedback with our teams!

Fun workplace
Associate - Vendor Management (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 25, 2019
Got an opportunity to learn about a new domain i.e. Vendor Management. A typical day at work would be to start with a daily huddle, get to know about individual and team priorities.
Nice workplace
Agent (Former Employee) –  INOctober 26, 2019
Western Union is the favorite company I've worked for so far in my career. First and foremost, the company has an amazing company culture. People are really good at one another here. While people are smart and driven, they also care about making sure that everyone works together well.
November 12, 2019

What a #WUWIN! We appreciate you leaving a review on your experience and we are so glad to hear that you have been having a positive time working at WU. We agree! We will be sharing this excellent feedback with our teams!

Good Place for work
Manager Customer Service Center (Former Employee) –  PunjabOctober 23, 2019
Good Place for work
Cooperative staff
Friendly Atmosphere
Western Union is one of the most well-known company it has everything from salary reports to interview questions to pictures of the offices. Out of all the perks, the best part of Western Union is the comprehensive company reviews. Of all the company review sites, Western Union has the most in-depth and insightful reviews from employees.
November 12, 2019

#WUHoo! We are so happy to hear that your experience has been such a positive one. We are glad to see you list so many pros including company culture and your coworkers. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review.

best workkplacce
Cashier/worker (Former Employee) –  Amritsar, PunjabAugust 26, 2019
Really a great place to work and best thing is you get to know about the currency rates of different countries and having such knowledge makes it easier for you to compare economic condition of different countries.
Data Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 14, 2019
Strong leadership team, exciting and innovative work environment. Open-minded culture with focus on diversity and inclusion. Overall, a great company to work for.
September 17, 2019

What a #WUWIN! We appreciate you sharing your experience with us and are glad to hear that you've had a positive experience at WU. We will be sharing thes excellent feedback with teams!

Good work culture
Associate (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJune 23, 2019
Good work culture, Life balance is also good. Senior persons are always ready to help. Salary/Benefits wise not bad. Overall i can say out of 5, its 4.
July 11, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear your experience at WU has been a positive one.

Best company just middle level politics to be improved
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  PuneApril 3, 2019
Need improvement in politics, everything else is good but lack of onsite
Good culture, good work life balance, very good policies,
Few things to be improved:
1) WFH (its in policy, but on manager approve)
2) internal politics
3) onsite
May 20, 2019

We are happy to see that you've listed many pros, including our culture. Our variety of perks helps our team lead a balanced lifestyle. We appreciate you taking the time to share detailed feedback, and we will share this with the appropriate teams. Thank you!

High potential work
Remittance Officer & Accountant in AA (Former Employee) –  DingaMarch 10, 2019
Remittance Officer & Accountant in AA Exchange Company with over 13 months of experience. To build career in a growing organization, where I can get opportunities to prove my ability by accepting challenges, fulfilling organizational goal and climb the career ladder through continuous learning and commitment.
Hectic work environment
Middleware Administrator (Former Employee) –  Chennai IndiaOctober 2, 2018
Not a good experience.
Management not an inspiring or motivating one.
No work life balance.
Hardest part of the job was to work on weekends for 30 - 35 hours
December 12, 2018

We're sorry that you didn't have a positive experience. We understand the impact that management has on our employees, and we will share your feedback with appropriate teams.

Great Company
Associate Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 2, 2018
Good company for work life balance
excellent pay
good perks
good medical facilites
cab facilities
One can plan to stay for long term
No fixed weekly timings
December 11, 2018

#WUHOO! We're so glad that you had such a positive experience on our team in Pune. It's great that you've listed so many of the benefits WU is proud to offer its employees around the world! Thank you for leaving a review!

fun work place and gud to know about foreign currancy
assitant accountant+service sales executive (Former Employee) –  PunjabAugust 31, 2018
working with western union i learned management skills which helps me in doing work better . Have strong better ethics.I am able to interact effectively at all levels of an organisation.
December 11, 2018

Thanks for sharing the skills you have acquired on our team! We are dedicated to helping our employees grow personally and professionally on our team and are happy to see your experience reflected this! #WOOTWU

Fun workplace and friendly colleague
Finance Assistant (Former Employee) –  india,tamil naduAugust 30, 2018
It was fun to work with them everyone was friendly manner even all of them are elder still they behaved with me like a friend.The culture good because everyone was from my country my state so nothing different.

The hardest part was as a newbie no holiday for me.

Most enjoyable thing is during the time of resigning because i've worked there for money for my vacation that i spended in singapore
Pros
free lunch and Drinks
Cons
No holiday
Money transfer, Air Tickets,
Senior Operation Incharge (Former Employee) –  indiaAugust 18, 2018
I was working this company as a team leader. Our working field as money exchange, air ticketing and tour and travel packages.
I am very hard working parson.
Full of burden
Manager Sales (Former Employee) –  Ludhiana, PunjabJuly 12, 2018
This place is not suitable for whom who work free mindedly. There is a lot of pressure from the company to the firm holder about sales and other work.
Pros
Cons
Burden
Good working atmospere
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cannanore, KeralaApril 7, 2018
Good working atmosphere. here i learnt how to deal with customer, dealing with cash etc. and also learnt to do all kind of office work. i got self confident to deal with huge cash transactions.
Work Environment
System Engineer (Former Employee) –  hyderabadApril 6, 2018
Work and learning scope is very high in this project
Very friendly environment
Good management, they are very encourage towards new technology learnings

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Western Union. Our community is ready to answer.