Yes, every organization conducts background checks. And they are stringent in Wells Fargo to avoid fraud cases.
I really don't think they do cuz my credit sucks and they hired me. In fact someone told me they didn't even tho they had us fill out all this paperwork about credit. Before I got the job, I asked a teller if they did a credit check and she said NO.
One month , they come home and verify the background for any issues like police complaints .
Yes, 2 months I Guess.
Background check is a must.
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Wells Fargo?9 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Wells Fargo?8 people answered
- What is interview process like at Wells Fargo?7 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Wells Fargo?4 people answered
- What is consultant 2 means in Wells Fargo? Is this designation suitable for 5.5 years work experienc…4 people answered
- If you were to leave Wells Fargo, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Wells Fargo?3 people answered
- What is the interview process?3 people answered
- What is the Night shift allowances for operations people?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Wells Fargo?3 people answered