Walmart

Walmart Employee Reviews

India342 reviews
Good place to job onroll of wall mart
Good culture in best price for associate and a palace where associate gain his knowledge in retail sector in different department like gr cashier's floor sale merchandise manegment
I loved the job one of the best jobs I ever had really love interacting with the customers really mad me feel like I was at home how I could have a good conversation with my fellow employees
Healthy work location, management friendly approach , market strategy, good salary structure, good customer relation, daily reviews, over all Walmart operations are good atmosphere.
Work culture is very good. Employees are assumed as member of the company and no senior can exploit junior. Crystal clear transparency in ethics and all employees are promoted fairly. Employees enjoy to do work at Walmart.
Pros
Multiple benefits related to finance, skill enhancement, technology improvement, relationship management
Cons
No cons
Good to work and experienced alot and got to know about the various goods which are available here and learnt fifo and arrangements of various stocks and foods
Pros
Environment is good
Cons
No sitting arrangements for employees
I have good experience in wall mart
Good management good staff

I get good selery and I enjoy my work.

It student as good overall not bad

Very cooperative staff
MAintaining of 180 crores of inventory in a year, with a manpower of 5 associates, 5 forklifters, 10 loaders, inbound outbound reverse logistics, transport management.
Pros
no cons
Walmart's management is world's number supporting management. They support, trained & Motivate.
You are at Walmart never feel like you are working, you always feel like you are learning.
No job security
You can lay off any time without notice

No transparency

Partiality among associate by some management people

No timing

Work pressure only on lower level employees

No equal work distribution
Pros
Cons
Job security
I have good knowledge and experience in Walmart. I also want to do job. I got many skills during my work like Teamwork, commute to others, competitive nature, problem solving and so on .
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Walmart?
Its good work environment at Walmart. You will enjoy your professional life here. It is one of the biggest projects and largest stores in US. Environment is good.
Company ethics was good and it's ok to work in Walmart. They implemented new technologies every time that help us to gain some new knowledge and its Friendly nature
Excellent working place and good learning place mostly if your fresher's a very good plant form to starte your career and good management and tamely salary.
I joined Walmart straight from college and it has given a good platform to start my career as you get experience across various aspects of supply chain and you can work with market leaders as vendors or suppliers.
Excellent, working environment and great growth opportunities. You get lot of opportunities to show your business skills and moreover the company encourages you to take calculated risks.
Walmart belevies in giving its a associate a good environment to work. One of the six beliefs of walmart is Respect for Individuals. All individuals across , all levels are considered for their work and recgonised.
It makes you learn many new accepts,
Work oriented place, strong in ethics and integrity, employee oriented company, time management, believes in employee training,
Pros
Good company
Cons
Good place to work on
Work experience was good. Very productive work and i was able to learn new technologies. Managers were good and supported me at all times. Good exposure.
Al entrar a Walmart,pude sentirme bien con migo mismo ya que es un trabajo donde se aprende bastante,donde lo mantiene activo y nos enseña a ser una persona con iniciativa.
good to work with walmart and having the experience of working with well coordinated staff. Highly recommend working with such big company to gain career growth.
* First of all, The head girl of our department is very stritct with some girls, not for all and she is very bad with nature i always wish she will be good with everyone.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walmart. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 2,14,763 reviews