Vrinda Consultants Employee Reviews

Vrinda is worst to work at
IT technician and IT recruiter (Current Employee) –  Karnal, HaryanaJanuary 26, 2018
No ethics, favoritism, all the negative that should not be there in a company is all present there. No one cares (and listens) if a guy is not paid for more than 2 months. Bhagwaan bachaye isme kaam karne walon ko.
Pros
no Pros at all, leave this company at once
Cons
cannot stop complaining
Best place to learn for anyone
Manager HR (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiNovember 20, 2016
I am lucky to be part of Vrinda Consultants. It is my 1st job, i never thought anytime to make move from here & opt another opportunity. Workers are so cooperative, productive, supported by collective experience who always live like family members. CEO of Vrinda Consultants is one man army in himself, one of the genius, knowledgeable, Olympian person to work with who can be seen as second "Ratan Tata", always works good for the employees & dream big for the organization.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Nothing as such
Productive and Good Learning
Manager (Current Employee) –  Karnal, HRSeptember 22, 2015
Fun workplace and very productive and a good learning for anyone. Management is very supportive and helps you maintain a personal- professional life balanced. The opportunities to grow are quite high over here and your can learn new things and improve your skills as well from time to time. A bit of politics is there but that's a part of corporate culture. It's kind of second home to me. Everyday, we do a lot of tasks which include monotonous daily routine work along with many challenging and exciting tasks.
Pros
Friendly environment, prospects to grow
Cons
Small Lunch time, salary is less
workplace is good.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  KarnalSeptember 16, 2014
i have learned a lot from here.mainly how to do recruitment,, how to search portals from varios portals available to us like naukri, monster, linkedin(a professional site) ,naukri gulf.
its a good company
HR Executive (Current Employee) –  Karnal, HRAugust 22, 2014
i am working in BSFI department which is banking, finance, industry
EVERY DAY I AM LEARNING NEW THING ABOUT BANKS.