I completed my internship at product design and development department. The guidance by seniors was incredible. The management was supportive. Overall it was good working environment to learn new things about work culture and core domain.
This company allows you to grow and enhance your skill set and grow in your area to work as an important assest to the company.
Very supportive management and highly recommended company for fresher's as well as experienced persons
* Volvo is good place to work at if you want to spend your whole life there.
* The company provides good benefits in terms of overseas opportunities and salary benefits.
* If you are ambitious then, you can easily switch roles in Volvo if you are good at building relations with people which allows enough growth opportunities to the employees.
* The work culture seems relaxed and the people are more collaborative than competitive.
* The Management is bit relaxed which may make the employees lazy and slow paced.
Respect to individual is unique value which Volvo follow as per book which was one of the reason I joined this great organisation. I had an opportunity to work in different roles (individual and Managerial) which gave enough room to learn new technology and deliver with quality. This is one of organisation where you are made to feel you'r an asset to company providing opportunities/challenges which help in your personal development. Management is open and transparent in their expectation on leaders and team members with high focus on agility & Speed. Volvo respect and promote work life balance through it's culture and policies.
My time at Volvo Private Ltd enhanced my technical knowledge as we applied the technicality with the practicality. In addition I developed the skill to perform in a professional environment also learning time management.
SD Consultant (Current Employee) - Bangalore - September 5, 2019
Good place to work, Good support from the management. Good place to work and learn about different communities. Salary is good , And i think it made me explore my skill and availability. It was pleasure if inworking to this company.
• Overall 2.6 years of experience in IT industry.
• Worked as an Associate – Technical Support at Tech Mahindra limited.
• Worked as a first level support L1 majorly desktop issues.
• Tracked, logged and responded to support tickets, managed incidents and provided resolution for end-users technical challenges. Troubleshoot software issues. Extensive working experience in Production Support environment by supporting and resolving various environment issues related to Database.
• Involved in 24/7 on-call support for production environment.
• Worked as a second level support L2 for application support.
• An effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills and strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
Working with the global team with the cross-functional and multicultural team environment.
Working day will start with meetings and checking and replying to the important emails. Prioritizing work based on support requests which require immediate attention.
Agile development methodology is implemented in all the new projects. Continuously updating/replacing legacy systems and improving the system performance.
Management is focused on both long term and short term goals for increasing profitability with sustained growth. Remotely working is not supported in our project.
Overall great place to work for long term career growth.
Work life Balance, Good working environment
less onsite opportunities, continuous organization changes, redundant managerial levels
I was given daily tasks and a summary of those work activities was made by myself and as per priorities I do my work for that particular day . There I learnt about how to do time management and gained leadership skills and handle the tough situations like stress of work. The most enjoyable part of job was that company used to organize some event on every festival. The management was also very supportive and friendly.