Volvo Employee Reviews

Found 289 reviews matching the search See all 2,476 reviews
Job satisfaction
On job learning opportunity and high focus on individual growth as well. Work life balanced. Flexibility in work place. Access to both virtual and real truck environment for a designer
Its a good place to work
Intern (Former Employee) –  BengaluruDecember 7, 2019
Most collaborative and good skills based platform.
Good to learn new technologies and quality based services.
Have a very good team and seniors.
Good time management and services provided
Hope they would pay a fine amount
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 4, 2019
It was a relaxed work. I had taken with me enough experience and would like to find opportunity elsewhere. The place was good and conditions of work was also fine. All in all it was a decent company to work in.
Good Company
Application Support Personal/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 26, 2019
Good work culture..
Learned the IT process and Domain knowledge for auto mobile sector
Part of window application migration team and it was overall good experience till now.
good
Sr. Projektmanager Globales Programm für den Rollout (Former Employee) –  BENGALURUNovember 24, 2019
Suche nach Möglichkeiten innerhalb des Projektmanagements in den Bereichen Cybersicherheit und Infrastruktur
Good company to start your career with
Jr. Manager (Current Employee) –  Pithampur, Madhya PradeshNovember 23, 2019
This company allows you to grow and enhance your skill set and grow in your area to work as an important assest to the company.

Very supportive management and highly recommended company for fresher's as well as experienced persons
Job Security and growth oriented
Deputy Manager (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 22, 2019
* Volvo is good place to work at if you want to spend your whole life there.
* The company provides good benefits in terms of overseas opportunities and salary benefits.
* If you are ambitious then, you can easily switch roles in Volvo if you are good at building relations with people which allows enough growth opportunities to the employees.
* The work culture seems relaxed and the people are more collaborative than competitive.
* The Management is bit relaxed which may make the employees lazy and slow paced.
challenging
Technical Support Co-coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 22, 2019
working in the Mouktik Consulting Services(MCS) with the VOLVO project was very wounderful phase of my life... could get to know may things.

I have to leave MCS only becaus i have to continue my studies otherwise i would have been there for years and years. Such a wonderful environment and good had lot of scope to grow with heard work.
Very thankful to achieve a good time with volo
Sales consultant (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalNovember 18, 2019
It's great experience to work with Volvo Eicher commercial vehicles Ltd and learn so many things for being a very good sales consultant for any time anywhere any place for any company
A place where people are valued and a place which encourage continuous improvment
Sub Portfolio Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  BangaloreNovember 12, 2019
Respect to individual is unique value which Volvo follow as per book which was one of the reason I joined this great organisation. I had an opportunity to work in different roles (individual and Managerial) which gave enough room to learn new technology and deliver with quality. This is one of organisation where you are made to feel you'r an asset to company providing opportunities/challenges which help in your personal development. Management is open and transparent in their expectation on leaders and team members with high focus on agility & Speed. Volvo respect and promote work life balance through it's culture and policies.
Good
Very good response, they are very good employees and nature is good and maintenance also very good and they provide very good facilities, and I m proud to be work at their.
Great place to work for experienced people
Robotics Process Automation Developer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 26, 2019
I joined as fresher and it was indeed a great experience all together. My two years ride was full of joy and challenges. But I felt the learning curve could have been more diverse.
Obout me
tourist Volvo bus driver (Former Employee) –  Chennai to bengaloreOctober 23, 2019
I am very honest in my work I will do my job sencerly I will manage my work In very low timing I will obey my seniors I no Qatar triffic roles and I can drive with out any triffic violation
Decent workplace
Django & RPA Developer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 14, 2019
The working environment can be improved. Employers were dedicated to their work but senior authority has to be more effective and productive with context to their expertisse.
Pros
office parking
Cons
pathetic washroom;
Great place to learn
Intern (Former Employee) –  Pithampur, Madhya PradeshOctober 7, 2019
Great place to learn, I was in part design and development department at Volvo Eicher Commercial vehicles as an Intern and I got to learn a lot about heavy commercial vehicle design.
Productive and informative.
Internship (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 17, 2019
My time at Volvo Private Ltd enhanced my technical knowledge as we applied the technicality with the practicality. In addition I developed the skill to perform in a professional environment also learning time management.
Design Engineer
Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshSeptember 15, 2019
Full time work
Learn pdn, product life management, proe, vms
IDM
Good working culture
Work with new system vehicle modular structure
Vehicle integration
Good company for work
Asst. Manager (Current Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshSeptember 8, 2019
Good culture at work place, but nobody take ownership of any issue in company.
Over all good company for work and staff also good. Company spend more time and money on employees competency development and strength.
SD Consultant (Current Employee) –  BangaloreSeptember 5, 2019
Good place to work, Good support from the management. Good place to work and learn about different communities. Salary is good , And i think it made me explore my skill and availability. It was pleasure if inworking to this company.
It good company and good experience
Graduate Apprentice Trainee (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 26, 2019
Nice to work here as a fresher.
Very good experience
Employe friendly
Motivation
Food and cab facilities available
Working environment is very ggood

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Volvo. Our community is ready to answer.

51,076