Volvo Employee Reviews

India303 reviews
good company. no pressure. good environment to learn and enhance our skill. we can learn more more in Volvo company. i have been working as analyst in HCL company and worked in Volvo project.
The products are high end. The brand lives up its value and resonates in all of all the things related to it, employees, products, state of the art manufacturing facility and more importantly environment friendly.
Positive points about Volvo.
Importance of employee.

Work life balance

Work culture

Empower to take decision.

Negative:

Infrastructure not good

Process is time consuming.
I was working as a productional support Engineer in volvo it.
there was No WFH, No additional leaves, 9hr of working, no onsite , less work, using old tools.
It was always fun to work with people around. Food availability in the company canteen is not so good. Security personals are very professional they provide all PPE's.
Very Slow paced organisation, not good for young and highly energetic employee. it is so much of a 9-5 no much learning opportunity.

The Growth is also very slow
Good environment at volvo . Need to support in CET . Not much onsite .
Free cabs , Management is good . good culture . collaborative . Flat structure .
I completed my internship at product design and development department. The guidance by seniors was incredible. The management was supportive. Overall it was good working environment to learn new things about work culture and core domain.
Global leader in Trucks. Innovative products offered to work on.
It's very good to learn more in less time period, supportive culture.precious atmosphere,helping Nature,extra curricular activities,if you are on payroll position is good than contractual position.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Volvo?
In a career spanning over 10 years working with at least 7 companies during this period - my tenure in Volvo has been the BEST! I would have continued here if my contract was not running up.
Volvo Eicher commercial vehicles Ltd was fine company , I am working as a service engineer in Product development department and also technical guidance of uptime centres, I have well knowledge about vehicles and tyres
Pros
Free lunch, job timings was low
Cons
Need to travel nearly 200kms daily
am working bus body building section in Volvo and i have training period 14 month in Volvo, if i worked on side wall, vinyl fixing,trust panel and rear box finished
Best place to work in automotive industry, on site visits , best learning, best working environment, wide business area, volvo trucks, buses, earth moving machinery
Excellent company to grow.
Excellent trainings to employees and good career growth. Work culture to improve alot. ................. ..................
On job learning opportunity and high focus on individual growth as well. Work life balanced. Flexibility in work place. Access to both virtual and real truck environment for a designer
Most collaborative and good skills based platform.
Good to learn new technologies and quality based services.

Have a very good team and seniors.

Good time management and services provided
It was a relaxed work. I had taken with me enough experience and would like to find opportunity elsewhere. The place was good and conditions of work was also fine. All in all it was a decent company to work in.
Good work culture..
Learned the IT process and Domain knowledge for auto mobile sector

Part of window application migration team and it was overall good experience till now.
Suche nach Möglichkeiten innerhalb des Projektmanagements in den Bereichen Cybersicherheit und Infrastruktur
This company allows you to grow and enhance your skill set and grow in your area to work as an important assest to the company.

Very supportive management and highly recommended company for fresher's as well as experienced persons