Vodafone Employee Reviews

Found 1,347 reviews matching the search See all 3,541 reviews
Great Place to Work
Internal Audit and Chief Sox compliance manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 10, 2019
The work culture at Vodafone is amazing which is expected for a good multinational company. There's more freedom for people to express their views and if an individual takes a concerned effort, people will generally approve your ideas and plans for improvement
Large organization with employee-friendly processes
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 8, 2019
Vodafone is a global brand that has a very structured and intensive management trainee programme that imparts a very thorough cross-functional exposure to the workings of a Telecom company.
The top management takes a deep interest in grooming the trainees for leadership roles like that of an Area Sales Manager.

Management Trainees who do exceptionally well are promoted to leadership roles with direct reportees (who may sometimes be much older than the trainee) and are available for any guidance to such trainees.
Pros
Employee benefits, workplace culture, Hr
Cons
80+ hours a week if in sales or BD
Very good place to work
Associate Consultant - Technology (Former Employee) –  HyderabadJanuary 4, 2019
Very good place to work gave me a chance to work on the typical components like Oracle Identity Manager , Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Internet Directory and Java Webservices
I love my work
Dse (Former Employee) –  Joshimath uttrakhandDecember 29, 2018
I always love my work wich i have been given. I never gave any complain to anybody. I always do my work at time which has been given to me. I will always do my work very honestly and never give any complain to anybody
Marketing & Enjoying to work
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Vellore, Tamil NaduDecember 27, 2018
Its a wonderful time to working. Proud to work Vodafone one of the best team & work place Vellore. Nice reporting manager.most support work .gives wonderful product knowledge to work easy
Pros
New products
Cons
Nice place
The friendly culture made workplace like my own home.
Junior Executive (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, IndiaDecember 25, 2018
It was my first job after graduation and the transition went smooth since firm always gave their best to make employees satisfied. i have learnt lots of lessons from the firm that how a MNC works and how the management ideas get implemented.
Fun worklace
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalDecember 25, 2018
Vodafone is one of the best place to start your career. Had an amazing learning curve. Management is very supportive and let's you take strategic decision with sound logic.
Secure and cares
Officer (Former Employee) –  Jabalpur, Madhya PradeshDecember 12, 2018
Good company like it
Can rejoin if possible
Work experience was superb
Company pays on time cares about there employees and relationships nice policy
Thanks
Anjar
CCE (Current Employee) –  Anjar, GujaratDecember 8, 2018
I think the Vodafoneidea limited is not good for your carrier but it was still minded job.it has a divided to you in 2 parts first your own life and second your professional life so u can totally discharge in your mind and not constraint in your work.
So I can change my job.
All is good
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Amritsar, PunjabNovember 20, 2018
Vodafone is a good campany looking forwrd I need groth I have to change my job
In vodafone I m join at assist manager last yeras at amritsar zone 22 june2017 is my joining date and still I m working with him
Good working atmosphere with good salary package
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalNovember 13, 2018
Good working experience@vodafone, cooperative bosses & colleague , safety for women , drop @ home for late night work for ladies, scope for improvement, personality grooming& development trainings are also conduct, good product knowledge also provided....all over a good concern for work...
Pros
Good incentive scheme
vodafone and morning befriending selfi
STORE AS CUSTOMER EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Bhuj, GujaratNovember 12, 2018
typical day not but yes morning time is exited for new faces of customer and also new problems face. also like supportive staff including store manager and back office support, most enjoyably part is birthday and traditional days celebration.
Friendly atmosphere
SALES PROMETER (Current Employee) –  KochiOctober 27, 2018
Vodafone is a leading private company in mobile networking. The company name itself was enough to attract the customers and thus, as a sales executive in the company, I had least pressure to fill the targets. My superiors were so friendly to me which enabled me to work in friendly atmosphere. I had a remarkable career growth from the company for which I am always grateful to them.
Pros
Free SIM
Cons
Nothing much to mention, but rude customers may sometimes disturb our peace of mind.
productive and enjoying
Customer representative (Former Employee) –  New delhi, IndiaOctober 24, 2018
Overall i learnt a lot working at vodafone store. Meet new people, learn their experiences, views and ideas about life and society. Learn how to tackle critical situations when you encounter some serious issue. Time management, team management experience.
Feasible
CSE (Customer Service Executive) (Current Employee) –  Amritsar, PunjabOctober 23, 2018
As I am still working in the organization and became something that I always had wanted.Vodafone which now has become vodafoneidea is a good company to work for and it has taught me the lessons which have made me think that the people who are working in the organizations make it what we see as a company and if they are not what they should,nobody can expect greatness.
Pros
Liberation
Cons
Had none
Vodafone
CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) –  Raipur, ChhattisgarhOctober 17, 2018
It is a very good company with nice work culture and people. All are cooperative in nature and work together to enhance growth of self and company. It is the best Company to work within Telecom
I like this Company
Fresher (Current Employee) –  Sawai Madhopur, RajasthanOctober 16, 2018
I like this company. I am very happy. Part time job do work in this company. Amount kuch bi ho but I like this company any way this company k allows k but this company very process very essay. But all students can be apply in from this company. I am very happy. Bast of luck.
Exciting place
Sales Representative/ Manager (Former Employee) –  PunjabOctober 15, 2018
As I worked here as manager and supervisor , I enjoyed a lot as I am very much interested in mobile and network . staff is very cooperative and friendly .they respect each other and are always punctual and perform their duties well and at time . The main motive of all of us here is to satisfy our customer with what they need and require . Everyday we all were very excited about new deals of networks call and data plans , so that we can give various offers to the customers
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
no one
Productive work place
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaOctober 10, 2018
Travel around the Kerala was the only hardest part of the job. Otherwise very enjoyable working environment. Supportive management is also a good thing.
Employee Focus
Customer Care Specialist, Essar Cellphone (Former Employee) –  INOctober 10, 2018
Vodafone is a global telecom giant with best in class products and customer centric processes. Vodafone brand is very respected and reliable with a good working environment.
Pros
Employee Focus
Cons
Work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.

51,312