Vodafone Employee Reviews

Found 1,619 reviews matching the search See all 4,711 reviews
Productive and fun learning place. Very friendly system to work
Senior Executive (Former Employee) –  IndiaSeptember 17, 2019
I have been associated with Vodafone since beginning of the career from 2010. I have worked as senior executive in customer relations department, where we use to handle the complaints on behave of CEO.
Good
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiSeptember 16, 2019
The overall experience working with vodafone Idea is good and it helped me to learn many things like ( working for government tender , consulting customers for RFP creation )
Good & well supported
telecom engineer (Former Employee) –  Medak, Andhra PradeshSeptember 9, 2019
Vodafone network should priority to safety .
Well support to employees.
Quickly clear any employee issues.
Well support to provide safety instruments.
Thanks to vodafone
Call center not good for me...
call center , data entry (Former Employee) –  Bhubaneshwar, OrissaSeptember 5, 2019
My first experience in call centre in Vidoecon D2H. Management is not salary process not good atmosphere is very good. Actually l lifted this because not aspect my qualifications...
Cons
8h 45mint
Good Enviornment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kalol, GujaratSeptember 4, 2019
I worked at this place over a year. I found a very safe place, good environment, Flexible work, and friendly staff. The Workplace was a nearby city, and easy to get there.
Productive, employee oriented and Fun workplace
Finance Specialist (Former Employee) –  GujaratSeptember 4, 2019
Vodafone, is the company which gives priority to its employee, which gives equal opportunity to all the employees without being rational.
It is a secure place for female employees to work.
Good
Field Executive (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanSeptember 2, 2019
Good cultural my periveus company .good behaviour in all over staff as a good working palace .manager good thing as work and self behaviour good.thank you
Productive and exciting workplace
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Guwahati, AssamSeptember 1, 2019
The management at vodafone and Oja Hyundai dealership was very good.The work atmosphere at both the place was good and happy.All employees were satisfied as the management took good care of the employee.
Pros
Good management
Job vacancy
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 1, 2019
Needed job best but i dont get salary on timre so i need best job with good salary in hyderabad but Vodafone give me less salary job with lot efforts
Fun workplace
Manager (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 31, 2019
Over all its been a good learning experience in Cable and wireless. Have handled multiple projects single handedly. Had the opportunity to manage multiple locations.
Pros
Cab facility
Cons
Cannot take own decessions
fun workplace with a lot of customer dealing
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  indiaAugust 18, 2019
it was h happy place to work in. I've learned a lot when i was working there and it also helped me to boost my confidence and skills in this sector. I've been managing the staff and the overall working of the store i was working in which was a bit challenging for me in the beginning but as i gained some experience, it became easy for me even on the busy days of the week.
Good company
Store Associate (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiAugust 16, 2019
Got a chance to learn so much . Good environment . Motivated atmosphere.Focused on skill devlopment .Energetic and always pushing you to do more numbers.
Vodafone is a great company to start your career with.
Senior Accounts Executive (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraAugust 15, 2019
I was a fresher when I have joined Vodafone and I consider myself very lucky that I got such a big opportunity to start my career with such a big brand and multinational company like Vodafone. Company is particular and strict with it's rules and policies. Still working with Vodafone and I am learning new things everyday.
Employee Friendly
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Bhubaneshwar, OrissaAugust 6, 2019
Good one . employee friendly work cultured. most enjoyable company. imparts trainings and conducts review on work environment conditios (HSW). gives timely promotions to achievers.
Pros
Medical facilities
Cons
Timely release of payouts to stake holders.
Very balancing work and enjoy
Channel Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Kottayam Alapuzha PathanamthittaAugust 5, 2019
The Vodafone is a world wide company and the working movement is very nice to staff . In the office in expereince very good product also good. Salary will come correct date
Good
Cons
Sme time
Freelance sales and training consultant
Freelance Sales &Training Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bhagalpur, BiharAugust 5, 2019
During this period I have conducted training for HCL, HDFC VANK, and other software companies based in India. I have also done business analysis project for few manufacturing companies in India.
Vodafone idea ltd is no.1 company of tellecome sector in india
Front desk executive (Current Employee) –  gwaliorAugust 3, 2019
Vodafone idea ltd. is no.1 company of telcome in india.it has good management and good co- ordination to the employees.and salary also paid on time , which make feel happy to employee.
Product my career
TSO for Sales (Former Employee) –  Madurai, Tamil NaduAugust 2, 2019
The most enjoyable part of the job, i have safety my health and my family, i learned Health Safety and Welfare, get more exeprienced my career life! So Good....
Ok gud support team
Retail Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Sayla, GujaratAugust 1, 2019
Gud n large company best team supported team like all team members is gud n support also best company 3 year work best movment and also comfortable this job
Vf good place to work
Junior executive CSR (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratJuly 30, 2019
Good place to work you can get leave when needed excellent working environment good support and good career growth scope good salary. Work only if you are comfortable with flexible shift timings.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.

51,761