VMware

VMware Employee Reviews

India232 reviews
Good company to work.
Fast adapting to latest technologies

Good work culture, with work from home option. Management looks into day to day issues ans is supportive
Pros
Good Salary Benifits
Cons
Fast paced
i like the company, good culture, work and personal life balance not sure.
We order management really work very hard. no much holidays

but the company is good
It's a company with flexible working hours with regards only to complete your tasks on time. Have a good work-life balance. It provides ample opportunities to learn and innovate.
VMware is a rich employee friendly company and you will enjoy your work here with loads of benefits and lots of gifts then and now. Nice office in Bangalore, really lucky to be part of VMware family.
Opportunity to grow and the team was fantastic who helped in achieving desired results. Worked alongside the corporate controller and the international controller in being the eyes and ears of business and highlighting key risks.
1.very good job overall its good company . very less growth otherwise its best company.
2. nice work space

3.its fun in working environment

4.comfortable for women
VMware is good as a company, but the middle management has it's own agenda and create a lot of unhealthy environment for ICs. Work-life balance is ruined.
a good place to work, medical benefits are good and yearly bounteous depends on your manager.
You can learn different things at VMware. Fun at work and we et onsite opportunity.
Good place for people beginning their careers, or for those who are in the middle of it. Lot of opportunities for learning new technologies and put them into practice.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at VMware?
Flexible to work, fun, shift, timings, manager, outing, salary, cafetaria, unlimited snacks, employee care and benefit, bonus, farewell, promotion, skills and learning
Best place to work if you want to be on your toes all the time interns of working on newest of technology solutions
There is huge scope for equipping employees with better tools to increase their efficiency and productivity.

There is no work life balance as such.
Vmware is one of the fortune 500 company provides excellent service to customers solving technology challenges enabling cloud infrastructure. Working with VMware was one of the most productive experience.
Job was flexible. As many people worked extra hours and didn’t get paid, I would say it’s exploitation of human rights and doesn’t help in work life balance. Salary and benefits are good. Management is not great, as managers neither support nor empathetic.
I was constantly harassed by my reporting manager who used to micro manage everything including taking loo breaks. Even sending to managers did not help.I had to quit my job when I was facing financial difficulty and was even expecting my first child during that time. It was sheer torture. And most importantly HR started finding faults in my approach regarding emails.
VMware is one of the best company to work with. The work life balance, employee engagement in various stage is the key point in this co. This company is always cares about their employee.
Workplace culture is great, ethics is wonderful, very inclusive atmosphere be it PwD or the LGBTQAI+ sector of our population. High focus on CSR is a big big plus in VMWare. Open and like minded people throughout the organization.Very encouraging of Employee progress
Pros
Awesome employee facilities
Cons
Closed behind doors discussion in the top management leaves employees in the dark sometimes.
I have worked with 4 different MNC's to this date and VMware was by far the best. May it be with respect to compensation, benefits, infrastructure, work-life balance.
They respect your effort and acknowledges it. There are teams working to make sure their employees are comfortable.

It has been a pleasure working here.
Pros
Cons
Nothing I can think of
Good
Fun loving workplace, party half early basis, shift allowances, many compensations, perks, transport facility, less operations business in Pune, that needs to be grown... more in Bangalore.
Pros
Party
Cons
Na
Vmware is a Product based company with strong Development teams.

Working in VMware I learnt the aspects of 100 Uptime and Service-oriented development approach,

Projects are delivered on time within budget with 99.9% accuracy
Pros
Fast Paced and dedicated teams
Cons
Work life balance
Good place to work if your skillset matches the job on hand.
A good environment to work with, for the technical person working with Vmware is a dream. a wonderful company to work with. you just need to get into a right team and right manager
Pros
Too many aspirations