Visionary RCM Infotech

Visionary RCM Infotech Employee Reviews

India44 reviews
Featured review
Visionary RCM Infotech selected this as a representative review
Learned about how to handle in pressure situations . Very good place to work, And working environment is good. Team coordination is good. new facility is good to work.
You will never feel secured. Respect swings like a pendulum, one day you will be on a high note the very next day you will be pushed down to raise someone else. Smart work or hard work won't be appreciated. As much as they can, you will be demotivated just to lower your PA review points. Filthy
Pros
Salary
Cons
Everything else.
Thank god I escaped from this worst company. You want stress, obesity, heart attack, for lesser cost, go to this company. All management offers, decisions is for making you slave day by day for long time. If any company offer job for same salary, all will run out from this worst company. They will teach HCC coding only. But it is worthless in other companies except one or two companies. Management people do not have heart. They can't swallow food if we take off on holidays. They will say incentive for holiday work, but they will not give and say silly reasons.
Nice company with good environment but management is not fairly treating executives. Executives workly freely and management provides training also. There is no cab facility and they providing food and it is ok not so much to say
I always work fully active. I love to learn new things. This company gave me lot of good experience like learning new things in daily basis. They gave good training for the employee.
I have worked in this company for past 1 year.
Advantages:

NOTHING

Disadvantages:

1.Very low salary

2.12-14 HOURS you have to work per day .During month end you need to work for 18-24 hours compulsory.There is no leave on saturday sunday also.Even nightshift employees need to work for all 365 days in a year.

3.They treat their employees as a slave.

4.They treat their employees as a Robot.

5.Poor management

6.Poor managers,Poor Team leaders,VERY VERY Insulting team group co-ordinators especially during nightshift

7.They will never give time to gain knowledge in anything

8.I worked in this company for past 1 year. I worked complete nightshift for 1 year. I lost my weight,developed lots of health issue, Developed stress,Fear,depression because of this company.I gained nothing. I earn income from this company but all that income has been went to hospitals only .So please don't spoil your career,health by joining this company
right Place for beginners.
Good Salary Hike

Job Security

opportunities to learn more

Safe Place to Work

On time Pay

Good Work Recognition

Great Leaders
They some manager are very worst character . And it's very poor salary
. They salary hike is very low . It's too long to me . I cannot able to come for
Very Good Organisation , Very Good Work Environment . Good Management , Good Projects and Knowledge and Subject i got From This Organisation Visionery RCM .
Worst management there is no professionality they wouldn't give any hike and they won't recognize u r talent
U need to work for 12hrs per day

No week offs
Do not spoil your carrier in this company.very worst managment they will treat you like a slave you people should work more than 12 hrs they will get your originals and black mail you with your agreement when you are leaving and demand money to provide your certificate.the mangers and ceo is very worst they will treat you like animals..
Pros
Free lunch free dinner all are your money
Cons
Extending for 4 to 5 hrs more than your office timing is compulsary
only after attend my intreview i came to know, that we should PAY RS.14000 FOR job Confirmation, But there is no instruction about the FEE payment in Company Advertisement..
I have been working in this compny for more tha. 1yr.., there are no leaves even sundays also wrkng day.., very bad and worst management..,, HR never ever help for u..,, Managers very bad they only focus on their target not in ur health..,, there will be a long hours maximum we worked 12 to 13 hrs also..,, so many peoples got sick and very critical health issue because of the work pressure.., there is no tea break or lunch break.., even on that time we have to focus on our target.., there is no fun..,, even people working in the company never smile.., because of the work tension and pressure., They wont allow us to take leave if we took leave aftr tat we have to get scold from TL in the floor infront of all..,, the very worst company..,, i wasted my career..,, if anybody have an idea to join in this company plz plzzz ignore..,,
Pros
Cons
Sunday also working day very bad
Workers are treated as slave.there is lot of partiality inside there.job is not upon your knowledge its upon your outlook.such a bad trainers those all are wasting our time.except some persons.
Pros
Colleagues are friendly
Cons
Lots of cons.its infinity.please don't spoil your future to work there
Nice work environment, good work location, nice respect to hard work employees, looking all are equal, nice office work in future. goooood.
Pros
Goood
Cons
nic
Definitely there's no career guarantee. They will fire as they please. No work culture or professionalism. So much of politics and school like environment. They will say rules and rules but that will not be applicable for people who are favourable to the top management. If you have influence and support of management you can survive. You need to lose you dignity and respect to survive there. Lots of work pressure and no leaves. No work life balance.Don't treat employees like kids. At the end of the day your paying them and they work for u. Employees are not slaves or your house servants.
Pros
No pros at all
Cons
Waste
Can grow easily by identifying and projecting the issues which leads to positive revenue to the company. Can have fun @ work ,One think negative is the job security.
Pros
Free dinner
Cons
Na
The company has to improve its infrastructure and professionalism. The peoples who handling a team has cheap mentality and treating everyone like a school student.

Looks like a matriculation school and also every one working in stressed mindset.

Most important thing is AGREEMENT - ALL THE STAFFS IN THE COMPANY PRODUCED THEIR ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES.
Pros
Free Breakfast
Cons
Need to build more rest rooms
I would not say any Cons of the company. You would see once you will join there. But overall this is an average kind of company for work. All the best for your endeavor.
. A company with their own rules.Cunning managers especially vinodh mokkadevan.once they cross the peak hours they can terminate you with silly reasons when they came to know you are not going to do their sponsorship cpc exam...through which they can make you permanent slaves there.All Saturdays and most Sundays will be working days.Asking for leave must be a big treason there.simply they use and throw employees. If you having any idea of getting in vrcm..jst cut that now.
Pros
Boring fun activities
Cons
Working day even at independence day
I had pleasure to work in Visionary RCM. IT is a nice company having day and night shifts. The atmosphere to work is good. I had a very good team leader to work with. They will provide all the requirements. Only the problem with them is over time work.
Pros
free dinners