Verve Global Services Pvt. Ltd

Verve Global Services Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

It is a good company to get your foothold in US Recruitment, filled with happy people who taught me the basics and provided with the opportunities to grow further in career.
The company is run by a bunch of rich Jain's who are probably trying to avoid paying taxes on money they make from unaccountable sources. Not the kind of company one should work with.
Fresh out go college Verve Global Services provided the exposure to international clients that made me strengthen my communication skills and helped polish my technical skills.
This organisation has made me understand how to deal with clients and generate new business opportunities. I have been doing a lot of drafting both for corporate matters and litigating matters.
My working place is good I learned about Sourcing and Recruitment The Management is good Every one is free and no burden on anyone We have free Breakfast. The Atmosphere is good
Pros
Free Atmosphere
Got to learn hoe to communicate with the customers and note down their requirements. Experienced the software development cycle and kept the records for the projects up to date.
A day at work is average i learned the U.S. recruitment co workers are good the hardest pat of the job is to get the best fit for the client the most enjoyable part of the job is chilled environment, because employees never feel that they are under pressure.
Pros
no pressure
Cons
less to learn and not at all professional and paid very less according to market standard
I am the first point of contact in My organisation. work as a Linux Support Engg , Whenever My Client faces any Problem they call me or they send me mail regarding issue, that mail is goes in my Ticketing System.i want to handle that issue, and resolving that issue in 2 Hour.escalation matter goes 2 Hours from my side.I learned lot of things from my company like how to handle our clients and how to resolve that issue as soon as possible with out taking any pressure, and after resolving issue find out root cost and update how to resolve that problem with colleges and write in Resolution Tab.My Management is very good and my collogues are very Helpful.The Hardest Part means to handle or communicate with non IT person.Most enjoyable part is every day i learn new things.
Pros
free lunches, etc.