Verizon

Verizon Employee Reviews for Project Manager

Project Manager13 reviews
India13 reviews
Can be better
Had issues with the night shift. Otherwise, it is ok to work. Have a lot of employee engagements. The hike is also better. Technical learning is good.
Big company having huge bussiness in US, but no job security
I have worked in this company for 11 years and i understood the company well. As employee expectation we consider work on latest technology , having big business and good salary but above all one thing every one take it first is JOB SECURITY here in Verizon 0% i can say 100%. If you not required they take just 10 mins maximum to sent you out of company. They will not give any prior information or reason or time highly risky company. if you OK with that this is best company to work
Excellent place to work
Started my career as a front end developer. Helped me to upskill from development to user experience to project management.Verizon gave me opportunities to explore and develop my skills through online training programs and on the job learning experiences.
good place for a fresher to start
Has a good work life balance and encourages resources to learn different areas.good place for a fresher to start. The management is very good and they encourage resources
Right Place to Work with Verizon
The Organization employee policies are very good and employee can balance work and personal life together very easily.
The only issue with about the APAC Business strategy
Verizon Work Environment
Verizon is a great place to work which provides all the needed infrastructure for a career growth and productive work.

Work culture is great. HR processes are very strong.
Pros
Culture, Work Environment
A Day
Its always great to work for Verizon and everyday is new day. Noting like Verizon for job security. Anyone would love to join, stable life for sure.
High Payers
Verizon is one of the high payers in the markets. Apart from that, they offer good work/life balance. Management is good enough but not a strong matrix organization. They are still a functional organization and are slowly adapting the matrix style of working.
Productive and healthy environment in company.
I feel to go on work everyday as i am enjoying the work here, because i learned so many things with regards to my work and helps me lot.
Will continue to work here
Job security, co-workers are excellent, worked on data center projects.
Good team and office atmosphere
Verizon is a wonderful place to work. It is the number 1 company in US.
Productive Job
Productive Job.
Work and job satsification and work life balance was managed.
Nice place to work for those who normally won't like to grow fast, basically a government like organisation who pays good but not promoting.
My entire worry is that I am 31 yr old person and am in hunger of work, learning, knowledge and to grow fast. I have proved myself in different fields like Compliance, Operations, Service Delivery and Metrics. Hard part of my career in Verizon is to keep myself engaged and good part is that there are no such big pressure.