Verizon
Coronavirus update
Information from Verizon:

Verizon Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

New Delhi, Delhi3 reviews
I worked for Verizon DSL USA for more than a year. It was a good experience of my life to help US people with their queries regarding their BB , mail or their PC performance. I have learned a lot.
Pros
Cons
Verizon was providing a good ISP service at that time however being in the ISP support, I learnt a lot and came to know that Verizon had a huge spot to improve their services back then.
It was truly a great experience to have worked with Verizon. Earlier we were with MCI, MCI WorldCom and later it was merged with Veriozon Business , USA based Telecom Company. Here working was fun as we had the liberty to work from home and most(almost all) of the work was managed online and so could work from any corner of the world and share the reports and data with the team on our own VPN.

Got the opportunity tot train the more than 200 employees of outsourcing partner BPO M/S.First Source Pvt. Ltd. in Bangalore. The employees were trained about the how to generate reports and and how use pricing tools through the software used by the Verizon.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Verizon?