Verizon
Coronavirus update
Information from Verizon:

Verizon Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Hyderabad, Telangana179 reviews
Of all the companies I've worked with so far, Verizon has been the best in terms of professional growth & learning. It's also the most fun I've had at work.

Verizon gives you a perfect work/life balance, motivating you to perform at your best and be extremely productive with your time. The tools and opportunities available to invest in your professional growth are both immense and vast.
Excellent place to work with. Continuous learning track. Amazing budget for Continuing Education.

Work Flexibility, lots of fringe benefits and Miscellaneous
Even though I spent less time in Verizon, my overall experience is good enough. I got an encouraging team members and project management which helped to increase my skills
Good place to work. Work life depends on the team you are getting into. try to utilize latest in technology. and a very competitive environment. Exposure to all phases of software development and good place to grow your personal skills.
An environment which you could get only at Verizon. Challange driven work culture. Every month new targets. Monthly recognition helped every level of employee to perform better and inspire to work even better.
Official response from Verizon
April 13, 2020
Advancement and growth are integral to the company culture at Verizon. Thanks for your feedback!
Company is wonderful. Work life balance is great. Benefits are very much on par and more than the market. Hikes are good year on year. Not too much pressure at work. Its a wonderful and flexible place for women especially.
A good place to work where you can show you skills in the fast paced Telecom Environment.

Management is friendly and always support you in every way possible.
Self motivated teammates,excellent job security,good training opportunities,good work-life balance,health insurance,appraisals.
Nice place to work and grow.
We lead with integrity, create effective organizations and consider the greater good. Now Enrolling Courses are Data Management, Data Visualization, Decision & Risk Analysis, Predictive Analytics, Time Series Analysis, Machine Learning, Integrated Analytics.
Verizon was a good organization. It has good work culture and in terms work life balance and package also it is a good organisation to work. Excellent for experienced folks.
Overall it good experience, has good scope to learn new technologies.who looking to for to work in cutting edge technology that can keep always Verizon is on of the option.
I have 14 + strong experience in IT(Virtualization, Citrix,Aws, Desktop and server support). And been managing the team since last 5+years along with sizing/design/architect experience.
Its good to work in Verizon. Salary is also good .
Lovely place and good environment.

Have lots of fun with Team outing evry year.

Corporate games and great place to show your talent with work.
Verizon is a very big company and its India division has around 5000 employees. Workplace is quite comfortable, Hardest part is to deliver the work quick enough to beat the market competition. But there is a lot of learning opportunities being provided for career growth and development.
Everyone is quite supportive at work. Lots of fun activities takes place throughout the year to keep the work pressure at a minimum.
According to me, working at Verizon was great! I was a sr tech and then became an incident queue manager. Later on I became Tier I quality manager.
Overall, my journey was profeasional, high end learning and in a competetive environment.
Productive and good work-life balance and has a good scope in learning new technologies with exposure to the tools and open to all software.
Learning is the primary objective considering work
Good company with work life balance. I would recommend this company. I have great experiences and learnings working in this organization. All the policies are quite good.
Good company to join. However, my experience in last year, the interview process or the selection process is very slow. Over phone, they call for an interview.Once interview is cleared and they say don't have budget for the the 40 percent hike.
Verizon remains my favorite .good work culture. Support to grow. Technical enhancements and opportunities. Lot to learn. Good salaries. Competitive work culture
Good Place to Work and learn
Career Growth is good

Recognition for work is good

Work life Balance is awesome and enjoyed working in Verizon.

Management is good
It uses lot of technologies and provides good scope for learning and informal networking with all level of employees in India and other countries. A bit bureaucratic and outdated in their appraisal methods.