Verizon
Coronavirus update
Information from Verizon:

Verizon Employee Reviews

Showing all 27,788 reviews
I have been working at Verizon full-time for more than 9 years. Pros: 1. Good policies, employee-friendly 2. Office location within city limits 3. Good pay and Nice hikes 4. Good technical work depends on the project 5. Flexible timing and dress code Cons 1. Frequent changes in management at the top level
verizon technologies is the worst place to work. they have no respect for employees and they have a very bad attitude towards newcomers. the management is very poor and the workplace culture is not sutiable for anyone to work.
Pros
Cons
worst place ever
Can choose how many hours so you can still enjoy life. Benefits are really good, environment makes it seem like they are really there to help you advance.
Loved my Job at Verizon Wireless excellent place to work. Great place to work if you have disabilities. Also Verizon support the LGBT community as well as the Black Life Matter Movement. These are the things that are important to me so I’m glad they are important to the place where I work.
Cons
This company is a joy to work for, it does become demanding working in the retail environment and fighting for vacation and off time. All in all they make the environment fun to be in.
Great Benefits is really the best thing about Verizon. The work tends to be repetitive and soul sucking. The people are great and most supervisors are easy to work with.
October 28, 2020
We are always looking for areas of improvement and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We take pride in being able to provide our employees with stellar benefits, as our V Teamers are the lifeline of the company.
The company does a decent job of training and getting you ready for your job. Benefits were pretty good. Be prepared to adapt to be products and initiatives constantly. Niche products come out but your pushed to sell it to every customer.
Pros
Salary plus commission
Cons
Work life balance
We have a lot of fun at Verizon in Charlotte, NC. Its like a family environment. I have had several titles there. The advancement is quick if you are a go getter. Do not get involved in office politics.
Pros
Free food, good benefits
Cons
Short lunches, a little micromanaging
They have made so many changes and they don’t care for their employees anymore. Management is micromanaging everything you do. They expect people to literally halve their incomes and still come yo work
October 26, 2020
Hello, thank you for your candid feedback. We believe that every employee does, in fact, matter. Keeping our commitments to each other is our strength and we go to great lengths in order to promote a culture of respect and trust to one another. We appreciate your genuine feedback and want you to know that we hear your concerns.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Verizon?
The job was a great opportunity for anyone who would like to advance themselves in a highly competitive environment. Advancements were always available to those who persude them. Plenty of training was provided on a regular basis. Great place to work.
October 26, 2020
Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.
Good place to work need time to be home with the family and seperate work from home balance. If you. Work hard you will be rewarded for it . There are incentives and bonuses
Very customer based, it’s all about the customer. Had great benefits, goals were high. It helps if you have fun co workers who will make the job worth it.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Goals were high
Great place to work very flexible with you and gives you different packages based on what you want. The people I worked here nice eyes the boss here
At the time the company was incredible to work for and work/life balance was top notch for a large enterprise. Great flexibility and a management team that led well.
October 23, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.
Like any job, it is what you make of it. Overall I enjoyed it. Very nice. My favorite was the friendship I made. So nice. Always felt appreciated and moved up quickly
Pros
Free lunch
October 23, 2020
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed working with us!
OverallIts sales and it depends if its right fit for you. You also work alot of holidays with few weekends off. So you do have devote to the retail life to make money.
October 23, 2020
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us, as we are always looking for areas of potential improvement.
It was a good organization for a long time, but the frequent layoffs made it unsustainable for those remaining. Salary is competitive. I would consider VZ as a short time opportunity and always be actively seeking other employment.
They put a lot of focus on the work/life balance and truly care about their employees. Countless advancement opportunities if you don’t mind taking calls for a little while
Pros
Work/life balance, leadership is wonderful, recognition for job well done
Cons
The pay could stand to increase
I worked at the Albuquerque call center and I really loved working there. It was quite a unique experience because the work was challenging but the rewards were pretty good. The pay was excellent especially if you could get to the top 10% and get that extra bonus. Too bad they closed that center. One of the best jobs I've ever had!
Pros
Gym, Cafe, Pay, Time off, Scheduling, Employee Discount
Cons
No real advancement opportunities
Overall it was a nice place to work. Some of the managers were great and others not. I worked in a call center as a supervisor and then a senior analyst. My job was mostly related to employee relations. This included attendance, performance and conduct issues often resulting in discipline up to and including termination
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Not a lot of opportunity for advancement unless you're in the clique
October 23, 2020
Thank you for your review. We take our culture seriously and go to great lengths in order to make sure that our employees are provided a positive working experience here at Verizon. Your feedback is appreciated, as we are always looking to improve.
Leave vzw at the door when you walk out, please don’t take home the stress & headache it puts on you or you will need pto. Be strong, leadership can be the flip of a coin, might get a good person, might not.
October 23, 2020
Hello, thank you for your review. Ensuring that our employees are provided a positive working environment that fosters growth and development is extremely important to us. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us, as we are always looking to improve.