Verizon
Coronavirus update
Information from Verizon:

Verizon Employee Reviews

India489 reviews
I have been working at Verizon full-time for more than 9 years.

Pros:

1. Good policies, employee-friendly

2. Office location within city limits

3. Good pay and Nice hikes

4. Good technical work depends on the project

5. Flexible timing and dress code

Cons

1. Frequent changes in management at the top level
Excellent place to work with. Continuous learning track. Amazing budget for Continuing Education.

Work Flexibility, lots of fringe benefits and Miscellaneous
Good company.. Atmosphere was also good. Management was always looking after the employees benefits. Supported well during the flood time. Always provide the best solution.
Very nice place to work.
There are lot of employee benefits policies are available.

Good personal and work life balance.

Very good Friendly environment
Even though I spent less time in Verizon, my overall experience is good enough. I got an encouraging team members and project management which helped to increase my skills
cool work culture, but has to be productive.
Can learn new technologies there wouldnt be any restriction.

fun to work.

good facilities at work place.
Official response from Verizon
May 19, 2020
Thank you for your positive and constructive feedback. We take pride in our awesome culture and V Team, and are always looking ahead on how we can make our great company even better!
Of all the companies I've worked with so far, Verizon has been the best in terms of professional growth & learning. It's also the most fun I've had at work.

Verizon gives you a perfect work/life balance, motivating you to perform at your best and be extremely productive with your time. The tools and opportunities available to invest in your professional growth are both immense and vast.
The main problem was managers. Most of they stay ter for over 10 years and know nothing in technology. They come to office, attend couple of meetings and go home.They can't even understand what are you working on and how easy or deficiency ur work is.
Nice need to be user friendly.Course of Assessment is finest part of indeed which love it making every time.As I m work oriented never bother of ecology but the culture is good
I am working in IBM as a application developer and my client is verizon.
I have no idea about the work environment at Verizon but as a client it is very good.
Good place to work. Work life depends on the team you are getting into. try to utilize latest in technology. and a very competitive environment. Exposure to all phases of software development and good place to grow your personal skills.
this company should be your last option...they fired 1200 guys in 2017. All old guys there without any technical skill..if you join there u need to get adjusted to yes boss culture.
Good work culture and sometimes timely appreciation. Still few top management are bias for the particular sect of people. Office is located in the heart of city.
An environment which you could get only at Verizon. Challange driven work culture. Every month new targets. Monthly recognition helped every level of employee to perform better and inspire to work even better.
Official response from Verizon
April 13, 2020
Advancement and growth are integral to the company culture at Verizon. Thanks for your feedback!
Company is wonderful. Work life balance is great. Benefits are very much on par and more than the market. Hikes are good year on year. Not too much pressure at work. Its a wonderful and flexible place for women especially.
A good place to work where you can show you skills in the fast paced Telecom Environment.

Management is friendly and always support you in every way possible.
Great work environment. Challenging jobs. Great benefits - Open-plan office concept - Employees have a strong voice which is listened to by management - Employees are well-taken care - Good medical benefits with dental - Interesting clubs and communities - Work-life balance - Flexible working hours (Upon 6 mths confirmation) - Flexibenefits to be used for other things such as personal insurance/gym and etc - Provide an opportunity to try a new department.
Self motivated teammates,excellent job security,good training opportunities,good work-life balance,health insurance,appraisals.
Nice place to work and grow.
We lead with integrity, create effective organizations and consider the greater good. Now Enrolling Courses are Data Management, Data Visualization, Decision & Risk Analysis, Predictive Analytics, Time Series Analysis, Machine Learning, Integrated Analytics.
Verizon was a good organization. It has good work culture and in terms work life balance and package also it is a good organisation to work. Excellent for experienced folks.
Verizon is a fast-changing company making leaps and bounds in space of data engineering and data science for better customer experience. There is a lot of good work for developers.