The working hours are flexible. Employees are expected to be working for 8 hours in a day or 40 hours in a week. Typically, the employees work in the office based on their project commitments. Some emps reach early at 10 am and leave by 7 pm and work from home, if needed. There are others, who come late by 12 pm or 2 pm, but stay back until 10 or 11 pm to cover their work deliverables.
Daily 12 Hours , need to support over weekends too, Work life balance.
11 am to 9 pm
- Does Verizon require background check? What kind of background check does Verizon do and how long do…6 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Verizon?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Verizon?4 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Verizon? How many vacation days do you get per year at Verizon?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Verizon, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Verizon?3 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Verizon?2 people answered
- What is the company culture at Verizon?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Verizon? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Verizon?One person answered