Vap Technology Pvt. Ltd

Vap Technology Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India18 reviews
I have been working here since last 4 years and i find the place is quite amazing and friendly. since it's a international calls centre, we have many facilities as standard of an international stature.
Don't play with your future . They have the worst management ever n they pay in peanuts. All scammers. They will scam you in the interview itself by giving you less salary.
Working is good here with the best support received from seniors and other Management members. Pay package is good and they have a fixed salary date. Chances of advancement and promotion is fairly available
Globally competitive environment and challenging assignments that shall yield twin benefit job satisfaction and steady paced professional growth..VAP TECHNOLOGY
I reached target but was terminated without salary, management never happy always needed more,never understand people's as they sleep in bed of money ,so I will say be careful
I worked in this company for 2.5 months.They didn't give me my December full month salary. Actually I was medically not fit in January and I absent for some days in the start January but when I returned to the company with all my reports of blood test and medicine bills too. The company refused to accept me and they terminated me. I was sorry and requested our team leader for more than one hour but they hardly listen anything. When I went there again asking my salary they asked me to re-join but my parents didn't want me to work there anymore so I told the same that I cannot work here anymore and need my deserving salary but they directly told that we will not give your salary. So according to me worst place to work . I was not asking for any grant or any loan , I was just asking for my hard work money but these guys didn't give me that.
Pros
I will not suggest anyone to work here.

Amazing work environment, gives opportunity to learn and imply the same on work, motivating

Unnecessary stretches, delay in salary, unfair salary deductions.
Best place to work, nice environment, full of fun.. Employees are awesome. Hr manager is great. She is very supportive. Directors are friendly. Overall amazing.
This the good company, good working environment no issue with salary, good it device are available hare,this is the international bpo and development sector
The work culture is great when one has a great team to work with. my time at this organization have been the best. With supporting colleagues and understanding management and lots of scope to improve myself in this career.
Pros
Cons
Unnecessary stretches, delay in salary, unfair salary deductions.
Good place execllent atmosphere no pressure excellent team always welcomes new people great time had over there …....….................................
nice place to work i enjoyed..... quite adjustable with the work place...pressure is also there but can work with passion.....atmosphere with agents are also good... but the managment needs to be improved...
Pros
cce
Vap is one of the best outbound call center in Kolkata . environment is good and Tl's are very good and helpful for agents and get your salary on time.overall a good choice
Pros
Friendly enviroment
Cons
Operation manager
* Salary On TIME
* Managers do Co-operate

* Proper documents provide on time like Offer letter, Appointment letter, salary slip, confirmation letter etc.

* Supportive and helps to learn
In this age of business, remote hiring and outsourcing play a key role in business transformation. Modern enterprises often face a shortage of manpower and skilled resources. To overcome such manpower related challenges, outsourcing is the best solution at the disposal of the business owners. Outsourcing a business process to a company like VAP Technology yields good business outcomes within a very short period of time. The main factors responsible behind the results are skilled manpower resources, modern technology and dedication.
VAP Technology
I have been working in VAP Technology for last 1 year.The work environment and colleagues are very good. If you are searching for great place to work then Vap Technology is the right place for you.
Networking, Security is my favorite subjects. After MCA, I wanted to work as a Network Engineer/Network Administrator, and I got the opportunity to work in the domain of Networking in VAP Technology Pvt. Ltd. But to know more or to explore my knowledge I took admission in M.Tech (CSE) and I had to live the Job. While working there I learn several things like Switch Configuration, Router Configuration, VPN, VLAN etc. I was my first job and it was a nice experience for me.
It is a private limited company. I am working more than 2 years in this company. My co-workers are very good. I want to leave this company only for for better opportunity.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vap Technology Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
Vap Technology Pvt. Ltd Reviews by Location