UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD

UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD Employee Reviews

India31 reviews
I was an M.sc student there and I did my M.sc Dissertation Project there.
It was a bit stressful for me, gained knowledge along with important values for professional life.
I have experienced a lot of diverse situations and at the same time, was overjoyed in some situations and suffered some other situations….but whatever I have learnt from there is that there are a limitless amount of possibilities which we can pursue in the world we are staying in.
I feel really fortunate to join HCU and feel truly satisfied for having learnt whatever is required in academics and other aspects of life, through taking part in conferences, campaigns, SpicMacay volunteering etc.
I liked there as I am doing my work in sincere and in obedient way. I worked 5 years till now present. Joining there I searched the application I have also gone for it.Their help is awesome. I can't forget their Help forever to me.
Pros
Free Parking
Cons
University of Hyderabad is one of the best universities in India. Centre for English Language Studies has one of the best work cultures in the university.
University of Hyderabad is one of the great university in India which leads the qualitative curriculum towards the educational concepts and more focuses on research orientation.
We went for an internship of two weeks and completed a bunch of PSAs and edited two individual programs and I did one on a documentary series about feminism
Its good university of education and research. Teaching faculty are well knowledgeable and eminent professors. Its very pleasant place to enjoy in studies.
Pros
Good institute for education and research
Cons
Administration system need to improve
Very nice university. Professors were organized and very professional. Many course options and introduction to the culture and society. Timings of courses were a little confusing.
An amazing place to study & grow with good infrastructure and world class faculty members.very good university for those who want to do some research.
Pros
Freedom to work in Lab.
Cons
Low Recruitment, Pay is less in Projects
-checking network connectivity across all the areas on the campus
-coordinating with different vendors ie: Cisco, Aruba, Checkpoint

-Excellence senior faculty for guidelines
Good workplace. Good management behaviour. Work is according to my training. No long hours. Relaxed timings. Good behaviour of colleagues. Good work ethics.
Pros
Good workplace
Cons
No job security
As University of Hyderabad is a central university, students come across different regions of the country. Cognitive and mental abilities of the players are so high , though they are not professionals. Especially players from North East, Kerala, Bengal show their love , dedication and commitment towards the game is highly appreciable irrespective of their academic pressure. As football is a popular and most passionate game many players tends towards the field. The support from Physical Education and sports department is highly admirable.
Pros
Good playing culture
Cons
Academic pressure
Typical lab work duration is from 09.00 am to 06.00 pm. My job was to analyse the protein expression similarities between induced pleuripotent stem cells to that of embryonic stem cells. The work was little difficult till I learned the R-Software for analysis purposes.
I had done a internship in University Of Hyderabad.There I had undergone docking studies in Autodock.The workplace is calm and very lenient,spactious to work.
Pros
free wifi
Cons
I have learned lifetime monuments that supports my well being. I have become technically strong and mentally determined. I was satisfied with my work for my life
This is my job in my whole life, where I learned how to enjoy the job and how to work in group.

Being only person who know Bioinformatics work among all the co-workers, led me work with other field people and learn from them and teach them.

The fun part at job is when we all play cricket, badminton and basketball.
At university of hyderabad, studies for five days, work and fun for two days.
I learned to show dedication towards work, improved personality, working in a team, understanding the concepts by relating all the subjects.

The management of chemistry department is the best all over the university.

My co-workers or co-students in uoh also good and responsible.

The hardest part is, the food in hostels is hardly good.

The environment in the university is excellent and the different cultured students from different states live together by which we can feel the unity in diversity and that automatically develops communication skills which is the best part of the university.
Pros
conducting many cultural activities and seminars during holidays
Cons
long hours of studies and food is not upto the mark
i feel great working at university of hyderabad and providing my services to the university. we can be aware with all the fields as it is a mixture of knowledge
i have learn so many thing from here is that how to be and work with the people and coworker
The hardest part of the job is co workers takes lots of absents to the work with out any early information.
Pros
freelaunch
Cons
no short breaks
I learned techniques which one use in this lab.
Mangement is very good.

MY co -workers helped a lot to me to learn work.

most enjoyable part was when i got good results in my work.
my job was to carry the material synthesis experiment in lab and run it for certain duration.
i learned various characterization technique as well as certain properties of the material thus synthesized.

other than running the experiment meanwhile my job was to read the research papers related to my topics for better understanding.

my professors were helpful and inspiring during the trial.

no hardest part as failure of an experiment was taken as another step closer to a better result.

reading the research papers by brilliants minds and relating it to ,my topic and also getting answers to my curious minds.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4