UNIVERSITY OF DELHI Employee Reviews

productive and loving work place
Assistant Professor, Psychology (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiFebruary 8, 2018
I work in a wonderful college of Delhi University. It has provided me an opportunity to interact and impart knowledge to the rural background students of Delhi. I enjoy sharing experiences with them, live demonstration of concepts make understanding more viable. It is tough to motivate students for making a carrier and living independent life but not impossible. Usually they come from the background where education of girl students is not so important. But I enjoy in helping them learn and change their attitude towards life. Many of them give meaning to their life after three years of graduation.
first full time teaching experience, teaching with new pedagogies
Faculty (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJanuary 18, 2018
A typical day at work-
Teaching, research, committee works, student meetings etc.
learned- teaching at university level, teaching to masters students
culture- very participative and innovative
Nice workplace
Research Fellow (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiJanuary 1, 2018
The place is a very nice place to work. Located at a superb location, it is also well connected to the various regions of the Delhi-NCR region. I had been a student in this University for five years and at present being a research scholar at the same place, I can say that most of the people working here are very friendly. Also there are healthy interactions among co-workers.
Innovative,productive and flexible work culture
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiDecember 22, 2017
This is one of the best experience I have ever had. Along with the assigned work there is so much to explore,learn and put your creative skills to best. Though staff was supportive,friendly but extra work pressure did not allow me to nurture my creative talents and go beyond my domains.The best part was the training workshops where I could mentor and organize as a team member and learn from colleagues and senior professors.The hardest part was monotony and over loaded work because of lack of flexibility given from my immediate supervisor.
Pros
opportunities to learn and explore
Cons
work pressure
Hopefully it will work
Senior CS library incharge (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiNovember 1, 2017
Still my reviews are pending, i will clearfy as soon as i get opted by someone .I have been trying many websites but still no positive response from any oneof them.
Pros
lets see
Cons
lets see
For Education
Summer Internship I (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiOctober 23, 2017
It is a very big University for education in Delhi, India. If offers a lots of courses and classes. Some of the colleges under it are very good, some are not so it is highly variable.
productive work place
Researcher (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiOctober 5, 2017
Delhi university is a good place to work. Job culture is great. There is research oriented work is more. I became expert in many techniques such as fermentor, PCR.
Research work
ASSISTANT RESEARCHER (Former Employee) –  IndiaOctober 4, 2017
It's a laboratory which are doing some different experiments in plants.
I really love this work.

Mentor was really good.

I enjoyed everyday here and learned alot.
Work life balance
Assistant Professor (Current Employee) –  DelhiAugust 7, 2017
Hello.Its great to work at Janki Devi Memorial College,As an Assistant Professor of Political Science.It has been the great learning experience for me.The college is really good as far as the work environment is concerned.All the teaching and non teaching staff esp The Principal are very helpful and hardworking.Thank You
Good
Student (Former Employee) –  DelhiJune 5, 2017
The University provides a very good environment for learning and devoping but they need to work on their management skills. Faculty is very well aware of their subjects.
Pros
Free library access
Nice work culture
Project Fellow (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiApril 13, 2017
The Department of Chemistry had an ordered way of allotting characterization equipment to the researchers which enabled quality research. The professors were good in guiding the scholars.
Good environment
System Analyst (Former Employee) –  DelhiMarch 6, 2017
Development and System Administrator ,Most enjoyable part of job.learn a lot from that office work on number of project and the experience was good and enjoyable
Its a good place to work. Lot of opportunities to communicate with people of other departments and coordinate.
Senior Research Fellow (Former Employee) –  Delhi, IndiaJanuary 24, 2017
Its a vibrant place to work. Lot of opportunities to individualize your project along with the requirements provided. Meeting new people and working with them makes this place wonderful to work
A nice and healthy environment
Office attendant (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiDecember 27, 2016
Had great experience working here... the employees are of very cooperative nature ... the good environment leads to morale the person's work ... learned so many things ...
Pros
Healthy environment
Cons
Lee pay
d.u is the best university
Student Intern (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiNovember 10, 2016
still am a student and i am very happy to be a part of d.u ans i love my college my friends my classmates are very friendly and professors are too good my college environment are also good i spent my most of time in college our teacher are very regular i lean most things from them because they are time bounded and very friendly
Pros
quality of education
Cons
bad time table
Educational Institution
Section Officer (Former Employee) –  Delhi, IndiaSeptember 13, 2016
I was in a Management position.

Daily routine involved delegation of work assignment to subordinates on daily/weekly basis.

Conduct staff meetings.

Assisting with college student admissions.

Supervise the Accounts Department.
Low job security
Lecturer (Current Employee) –  DELHIAugust 31, 2016
University of delhi is one of the best university in india which is also known for their excelence in teaching. However in this particular sector , there is lack of some rigid policy regarding permanent appoinment. And therefore do not provide any incentives to continue in the same profession.
Good working environment
Computer Operator & assistant (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJuly 2, 2016
Management is the most biggest part of the any industry/firm/office, to handle it very carefully its an great art as without this no one can do the needful at the right time and can't be the perfect at all. So management according to me its the most important part of the company which should be handle with very care, as it help to do the right things in the right time with the right way.
Fun,learning atmosphere.
Student (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DLJanuary 13, 2016
I learned to manage events and make events work without any problems. I learned a lot of team management and leadership skills.
Pros
In the good books of the teachers.
Cons
Getting rooms for the events
nice place for study and fun
student (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DLOctober 23, 2015
it is a good university having good and excellent faculty.there are so many extra curricular activities which developed the personality of student. awesome fest is held every year in this university
Pros
curricular activities
Cons
more holidays