UNIVERSITY OF DELHI

UNIVERSITY OF DELHI Employee Reviews

India61 reviews
My experience with unversity of delhi is good.Even in worse condition they cooperate me regarding job. They used to take work in a friendly environment.
The recruitment pattern is very dismal, no rules and regulations are follow, it's very much doubted there is something fishy going on in interview process.
This has to be changed, other wise competent candidates will remain out of the system.
Pros
Nothing is there
Cons
Everything is despicable in selection of candidate s
This is a central university which comes under UGC / MHRD. Fairly good place to work. Job profile is clearly demarcated. The salary is as per Govt of India scales.
The university environment is very much flourishing for a student. Several students come from different culture, states that give a chance to know how people in their culture habitat and way of living
People are very supportive and helping in nature. One can learn a lot from the resources available. Research interest cultivates properly in the campus.
Overall satisfied with the tenure I spent there. I was given some laboratory assignments in which I was assigned the duties to instruct master level students to help with some programming skills.
All in all wonderful experience. There were many seminars on weekly basis. A young researcher gets opportunity to work independently as well as in collaboration.
This University provides a great platform for academic freedom, healthy and friendly teaching environment
The research facilities are of international standards and our students are well placed all over the world

My Department of Physics and Astrophysics has produced world known scientists and great researchers
It's a good place for academics but equipments and funding needs to be managed properly for research. Every place progresses at its own time. DU is also progressing and without a doubt it will become a top research institute as well.
One of the top universities of the country. Great university to learn and work. Students are very bright and talented. Professors are very knowledgeable.
Taking classes to the student and review their performance.
Developed good communication skills.

Management don't value merit.

Work culture depending upon nature of teachers association
Pros
Fexible work culture
Cons
Ideological divied
Great opportunity to work here as there are many chances of further growth as compared to other Universities in India. different techniques in teaching are encouraged.
It was nice working while completing my University degree
Lots of experience gained in customer service

Healthy atmosphere to work at. Typical student atmosphere
We get chance to think, improvise and lead with latest methodologies to make teaching interactive and fun. Calm culture where everyone is given freedom to work it out our own way and suggest and participate in institution building. From principal to Head of Department everyone is like a family and a fther figure.
Pros
frequent gatherings, one to one meetings
Cons
infrastcutural bottlenecks
Working Govt. Organazition is good.
Learning enviroment.

Health benifits

Growth in salary

Personal growth
Cons
I work in a wonderful college of Delhi University. It has provided me an opportunity to interact and impart knowledge to the rural background students of Delhi. I enjoy sharing experiences with them, live demonstration of concepts make understanding more viable. It is tough to motivate students for making a carrier and living independent life but not impossible. Usually they come from the background where education of girl students is not so important. But I enjoy in helping them learn and change their attitude towards life. Many of them give meaning to their life after three years of graduation.
A typical day at work-
Teaching, research, committee works, student meetings etc.

learned- teaching at university level, teaching to masters students

culture- very participative and innovative
The place is a very nice place to work. Located at a superb location, it is also well connected to the various regions of the Delhi-NCR region. I had been a student in this University for five years and at present being a research scholar at the same place, I can say that most of the people working here are very friendly. Also there are healthy interactions among co-workers.
This is one of the best experience I have ever had. Along with the assigned work there is so much to explore,learn and put your creative skills to best. Though staff was supportive,friendly but extra work pressure did not allow me to nurture my creative talents and go beyond my domains.The best part was the training workshops where I could mentor and organize as a team member and learn from colleagues and senior professors.The hardest part was monotony and over loaded work because of lack of flexibility given from my immediate supervisor.
Pros
opportunities to learn and explore
Cons
work pressure
Still my reviews are pending, i will clearfy as soon as i get opted by someone .I have been trying many websites but still no positive response from any oneof them.
Pros
lets see
Cons
lets see
It is a very big University for education in Delhi, India. If offers a lots of courses and classes. Some of the colleges under it are very good, some are not so it is highly variable.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at UNIVERSITY OF DELHI. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4