It is very good process for the candidates to learn and improve the basic and broad knowledge of each individual.
It is just to judge the candidates broad knowledge for the position the individual candidate wish to be considered in the Company.
According to me the different skills required for working with adolescents and youth like, Case work, Group Work, Participative approach, Leadership, cooperative, social skills, Communication skills, Higher ordering thinking, self-control, caree guidance ,life skills ,soft skills, mobilization skills ,placement skills ,teaching skills ,managements staff, daily activities etc. These all skills necessary for working with groups and also help to manage any Youths with Don Bosco tech skill training .
- How should you prepare for an interview at United Nations Development Programme?4 people answered
- Reporting 8 hours
- I am mechanical engineer can I do this job
- Won't this company take graduates or bachelor degree candidates , are there any posts for them ?
- How much is the salary for a writer in UNDP in India?
- Are there social workers necessary to UNDP?
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?
- Is it par time or a full time job?
- What are the perks offered by United Nations Development Programme?