Union Public Service Commission

Union Public Service Commission Employee Reviews

4.3Job Security & Advancement
In Union Public Service Commission our main focus is on conducting various government jobs. Our fun moments, successfully do our jobs and get rewarded
Supervisory Staff (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiJune 12, 2019
Worked in Union Public Service Commission as a Supervisory staff for the period of one year. My main responsibilities included conducting the different types of Examination and to facilitate the candidate with proper arrangement by making seating plans and other administrative activities. We learned how to handle Exams in proper and systematic manner. It is highly enjoyable moment for us to conduct the Examination successfully.
Pros
We have been provided with all facilities like free meals and monetary benefits.
Cons
Sometimes we have to do our jobs in tedious and long hours
healthy environment
Sr. Library Attendant (Current Employee) –  Dhaulpur house, Shahjahan Road, DelhiMarch 19, 2018
For the last two year I have worked at the UPSC Library at the Dhoulpur house, Delhi, where I am doing circulation and technical work in this library. I am also help to users for searching their information and providing them his relevant/needed information through books/journals etc.
In fact my greatest achievement over this period is working closing with professors to come in the library to explore the knowledge. I learned how to manage a library. I am personable and patience excellent traits for dealing with a variety of personalities in a library
Pros
free tea
good
Mathematics Teacher (Current Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduOctober 8, 2016
good expernices
good opetor
good experices
good
Pros
Work culture is very satisfying at UPSC.
OSD/ Assistant Director (Former Employee) –  Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New DelhiJuly 12, 2012
One has to work on national holidays also to meet the deadline for timely conduct of examinations/ interviews and release of results. This organization teaches one to be punctual, dedicated to duty and performance oriented. All co-workers co-operate each others in progress of official task. Maintaining integrity is the hardest part of the job. Every completion of examination, interview and release of result gives immense satisfaction which happens to be most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
refreshments will help staff at work at odd hours and on holidays.
Cons
moral of staff to be kept at its best.