UNICEF

UNICEF Employee Reviews

Rural development programme
R P I (Former Employee) –  Unicef-mumbai and yashada-puneNovember 9, 2019
It based on rural development programme which is conducted by unicef and yashada. It was superb experience. I loved it and I really like to do social work. Thank you!
It's good job ,I'm happy for myself.
Block mobilization coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bareilly, Uttar PradeshNovember 6, 2019
Its very good workplace and I m very thankful that's gives me an apportunity for part of this. I learned many things with this job and I want again part of it.
Unicef is best brand for children
Good opportunity (Current Employee) –  Katihar, BiharAugust 25, 2019
I am happy, I want to work in an organization where I can make the best utilization of my skills and make worthy contributions to industry & society.
Great learning place, global environment, freedom to take risks, respectable salary, and work-life balance
Communication-for Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  India Country Office, DelhiAugust 22, 2019
It was at UNICEF that I really sharpened my skills in development communication, more specifically social and behaviour change communication (SBCC). There were many firsts during my work at UNICEF: I led the development of the first national guideline on developing and implementing communication strategies to promote demand for routine immunization; I led the development of the national Inter-Personal Skills training course for community health workers, under which 2.7 million health workers are undergoing training. Good salary, good DSA rates for travel, employee network meetings twice a year, opportunities to work in multidiscipinary sectors, supporting government programs, motivation to take risks and be innovative, and respect for work-life balance makes UNICEF a great place to work.
A truly children focused organisation working for the upliftment and growth of children
Executive Assistant -HR Focal point (Current Employee) –  Madhya PradeshApril 30, 2019
It is my pleasure to work with UNICEF and assiting my support through it to young new born children and be part of programs working for children's health, Nutrition, protection and education
work place
District facilitator (Current Employee) –  Lakhimpur, Uttar PradeshApril 24, 2019
i am working in a wash project of world vision india which is supported by UNICEF.Workplace culture at world vision india is excellent.I have learnt how to be a good communicator.
Pros
Excellent work culture
productive and effective
Intern (Former Employee) –  BangaloreAugust 12, 2018
Working with UNICEF was a challege and adventurous. As a social worker i could apply my skills and knowlegde during my intervention with the children and children who are in conflict with the law .
Reasonable place to work
Administrative Assistant Security (Former Employee) –  Raipur, ChhattisgarhMarch 14, 2018
An International NGO working towards child's rights and attention towards vulnerable children, particularly in Civil strife area. Women are also involved in the life cycle of development activity. Milinium goals are set and achieved as expected.
Pros
No Free Lunches
Productive but insecure
Consultant - full time (Former Employee) –  MaharashtraDecember 20, 2017
The Work is interesting but the organisation does not give any job security or upward mobility.
The seniors possess much more powers and discretion, participation of sub ordinates in their job enhancement or job security is minimal.
More focus is on project completion and report writing.
No job guarantee at all
Consultant, Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Guwahati, AssamDecember 15, 2017
Except job guarantee all are good. The post is completely depend on other department requirement. The continuation of post is not even not in the knowledge of management.
fun work place
Sales Executive @Membership Consultant (Former Employee) –  amcorp mallOctober 24, 2017
good coaching and ample of traning avaliable good working environment alot of help from seniors and managment team the commission pay out is good as well as the structure.
Pros
motivating team
Cons
slow career advancement
Productive and freedom in work
Training Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduOctober 15, 2017
You can put your thoughts into action in UNICEF. you will get absolute freedom in your work. UNICEF is a great platform for freshers and experienced to implement any new idea and to gain knowledge in their domain.
Good Workplace
Communication Designer (Former Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshAugust 17, 2017
It has a high learning curve and requires one to boldly go into the field and interact with locals giving them the satisfaction of working for a cause.
Pros
proactive
Cons
Restricted to the government compliances, too much politics, people don't really have a sense of humor here
Working as a consultant
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Patna, BiharJuly 31, 2017
i start working with unicef jan 2016.as a consultant.i worked diffetrent places .patna gaya purnia. and referral hospitals, primary helth centre. Medical College.. i enjoyed working with unicef
Excellent
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Nandurbar, MaharashtraJune 28, 2017
Its very nice and good. Very friendly environment to work with. Very Challenging jobs. Doing great job in the field for protecting mothers and their children.
productive and fun workplace
HR manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 14, 2017
gained a lot of experience about work ethics and what it is to be around people and deal with them. looking forward to join them again some other time.
excellent work nature and highly productive
District/State Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kakinada and HyderabadMay 27, 2017
UNICEF is working for down tr children in trodden sections.mainly providing good health and nutrition with advanced hygienic atmosphere. it also takes care of comprehensive health programmes in a partiular District in total eg.. Medak District in united A.P state during 2004-2008..water, drainage systems, health and nutrition were given utmost importance.
The environment of work is appreciable.
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 12, 2017
The work culture of Unicef is very good. The timing of work is Awesome from 3 to 9. I have learned alot how to handle a team how to take quick decision on which situation. The Hardest part of this job is to get a ICICI Bank user's Support.
Outsourced job, no job security
CHILD SURVIVAL COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Bihar Sharif, BiharApril 7, 2017
It was an outsourced position and thus job security was a major concern. Though the position offers a great field learning opportunity, but opportunities for professional growth were few.
Pros
Good position for entry level
Cons
Less perks and career opportunities
productive
Internship Training (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiApril 1, 2017
i think that if I work for unicef, it will beneficial for me to enhance my carrier and skills towards my goal. I would be happy if I work as a intern, and then get a job as well in the same.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UNICEF. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3