UIDAI

UIDAI Employee Reviews

India22 reviews
It's my nearby location
Give many information and knowledge

Work not easy

Customer comes so many problems

Managment is very good

So many knowledge aadhaar
Best in class, seniors are great and intelligent have more than 6 teams which take care of centres activities and canteen area is ao cleared and have playing area too.
I am good in computer work. That work was not hard to me but there was a lot of pressure. Office time was also longer. It was a stressful job. I have to face a lot of rush.
And the salary was also too less.
I like this company and department because I have certificate uidai for job..... Then ever company need to employees so I will be applied for this job......
good place and nice job but salary is down plies requirement another job and good salary .that is job are very hard and salary not men ten is my family
A good platform to learn. No target based job. An environment to learn the work culture in government project based work. While working learnt the process of record keeping in file, letter drafting, noting, resolving the cases received through PMO and VIP references.
Good salary and average work place free lunch good company ,give salary on time a great job but not a permanent job because this is a contract base work
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long hours Work
Pros
Free launches
Cons
Long hour work
Worked as a Team Lead for the team of four operators.

Start Enrolment center in Rural areas, and collect the Bio-metrics of the whole village.

As part of Technical support, need to collect & compile the database from other Enrolment Centres & transfer it to our Main branch.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UIDAI?
UIDAI is a mixture of government officials and outsourced vendor employees working together on one of the cornerstone projects of modern India - the AADHAR system which is aims to provide an authentication system for all residents of the country.
Pros
High impact work
Cons
Not self reliant on technology
This job is my first job. As is this my first is gave lots of experience and about what is workplace

Skill learnt

-MS Office

-Office Culture

-Public dealing
Pros
No fixed job assignment
Cons
No fixed job assignment
This work is government work connecting to the every indian people adhar sewa so I like this work
And very good work from social field and aware all indian
I have always paid due attention to smallest details in any project that I handled my work. I am extremely familiar with activity and clerical work too.
i work as a Data Entry Operator.
I collect data and form the fills.

My salary is less compare with work.

My co-workers are friendly and learned how to share opinions.
The company is best known for aadhaar cards which is nowadays mandatory in every field .atmosphere of the company is good.employees are hardworking and concerned towards the given task.
Pros
tea break
Cons
biometrick late salary deduction
In the Aadhaar job so easy but in the office v loaded and office time very over morning 9.00 am to evening 8.00 so i am very tied and i have not sunday holiday. So i'm not happy this job.
This job was challenging for me to solve problems raised at location.
i leaned some technical issue resolving in with system hardware.

i'm managing a team of 10 members and also i got good team.most of the time some of the new issues are solved by me only without taking any suggestion from any one.
Pros
whenever we doing critical work in easy manner in less time we getting party from our managers.
Cons
only one time i worked continues 20 hours
The company is developing UIDAI Authentication Portal to provide one point access to UIDAI Admin, UIDAI Manager, Authentication user agency and Authentication service agency.
UIDAI Authentication Portal comprises much functionality like AUA registration, ASA registration and ASA/AUA management by UIDAI admin/manager. With the help of this portal UIDAI admin/manager will be able to see various registration stages of ASA/AUA can reject ASA/AUA or accept for net processing.
Pros
time flexibility
Cons
ggg
Good working Enviornment, helpfull co-workers, Management is good
Good Typing Speed & also Excellent for good computer operator & know hardware & Software..
To manage Gathering at the Enrolment center.Co-ordinating with the upper level officials of UIDAI..