Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Uber:

Uber Employee Reviews

India55 reviews
My working in Uber company is better but sometime lots of pressures. I think not every person but some persons are not be good. Manager behaviour is good and team culture also good.
I have learned to be pateint and empathy was very taught
Can feel the experince as a customer

Can imagine te situation of customers in front and can understand the partners feeling by his her body language too
Productive and great work culture. Great place to build your career and right place to prove your self. You can have great recognition for your work and your performance.
Good Experience with new projects & improve Communication, sudden changes in projects , direct Communication with driver partners & clients, provided good & healthy foods,
Not a happy place to work. The pay, when compared to the amount of work you are required to do, is nowhere related. Management is confused most of the time and business decisions often result in duplication of effort.
Very bad time in uber they don't believe in our driver partner and they treat like we are bigger in this profesion ride charges is very low for car owner bcoz we not maintain our car proper in this prize
Work environment and employee satisfaction
Flexible hours letting me spend time with my family in the afternoon

Flexible schedule and good feedback

Meet new people and create your own schedule

Fast-paced quick results-type of work
En estas dificultades de veria colaboración con un mercado para los socios conductores
* Such a new and different work environment which I have ever felt.
* Feeling comfort to work with the new client projects.

* Gained more knowledge from the company.
Slow-paced career growth.Scam Management. The company is in loss because of the Management, Productive and enjoyed while it lasted. Uber Ind Pvt Ltd...
Work at your conveniences, can help in earniny a good amount. Only one condition that one should work really hard. I have been earning a good amount .
No growth, worst management and sign of growth is very less because of favouritism and job change is very difficult because of three months/90 days of notice period.
Pros
Good to start
Cons
Difficult to resign
Great place to work compensation varies per state you work in is commission you have to be on and outside to make money great part is you get paid instantly if you want.
About 4years am working for uber with a third-party parole. But here is no increment yet . Working field is very friendly but it is not enough to servive with family. As per rules there is no increment and job security for contractual employees.
A new experience, little stress full. sometimes no job, and long waitings to get an order. Timing was flexible, can work as part time or full time worker, we can choose the time. Have good relationship between workers and the office staff.
Good quality work but managers are useless. Very good engineers but managers are not enough technically qualified enough. Experience was ok ok. But could have been a lot better
I have learned various aspects of Recruitments and Training and Development.
I have learned to work on Applicant Tracking System and have done end to end Recruitments for Sales employees.

I did the Training need Analysis for the sales employees where the end to end coordination of training programs, ensuring the training setup is done,
Uber is an amalgamation of Data and Hustle. It gives you an opportunity to learn and move globally. The talent in Uber is top-notch which makes the environment competitive.
I was there for two years. I felt good on this company , I tried to my best . But company hired on contract basis, so the job security is so less, for this reason now I am finding another job.
I like to drive the car
I like to went give service to people

I like to give good relationship fr Costumber

I like to do my job careful

I like to good behave in job

I stay in Mumbai

From 34 years

I Love Mumbai to much my hole family in Mumbai ..
LEARNING MORE THINGS FOR CAREER SUCEESS , Learning from other departments Works . In free time learning new things for growth and future. Totally it was a good experiance