UPS Employee Reviews

Found 88 reviews matching the search See all 29,873 reviews
A very large organization, with the pro's and con's of giant companies.
Employee Relations Manager (Former Employee) –  San FranciNovember 10, 2018
UPS had a very long historic corporate culture that is rapidly changing. We were a very tightly held company until we were publicly traded. While the transition happened many years ago, we are still having some issues deciding who we are.
Very chilled out work place
Admin assistant (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 4, 2018
Am working with US AR since 1 year and the team and work profile is superb to work with. Everyone is so helpful. Benefits are also good. Am having a good growth over here.
Good for a Start
Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJune 23, 2018
It's good to start your carrier. Work place is good but cant say very good because i have seen other companies workplace and their culture. Hardest part of this job is to work on most oldest eighties and nighties applications in 21st century. Management have open door policy. It's really good.
Pros
Meals and Home pick up and drop cab facility
Cons
Leave policy is not flexible
Sr. Administrative assistant (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraApril 24, 2018
Its a good company, but Somehow I have found myself restricted or saturated interms of growth, So would prefer to switch the job and get my skills work more somewhere else..
Pros
Na
Cons
8 hours
Test Lead (Current Employee) –  ChennaiMay 15, 2018
Challenging work
Good to work here
good culture
friendly colleagues
helpful atmosphere
aids a lot of
helps to acquire knowledge in several current affairs
Workplace is very friendly
Operation Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 11, 2018
Good environment for work. The safety measures of this company is world class. Compliance policy is very fair for all.I feel proud being a part of this company.
Pros
Safety Measures
Cons
Good
Test Lead (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 9, 2018
The work pressure is there but I enjoyed to work with UPS as client.
MOre to learn. Management is ok but as I feel good as I learnt so much. Understand all testing process. Work as a QA and SME review.
working with fun
Sr. Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 9, 2018
My experience is good with UPS, just seen some partiality with favoritism and for change of work environment, with seeking high-up in salary decided to look other opportunity's
Satisfied
Liaison Officer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 21, 2017
Since new management not able to understand what they want. They want results without support and team work. Working enviroment has change and company is very good at global level but in India same Indian people mentality and showing boss giri.
Working with employees to ensure the production in the work place
Part Time Supervisor (Former Employee) –  6975 northern blvdJune 15, 2017
A typical day at work is very fast paced ad intense, you need to make decisions quickly and follow up on whats going on.
working as a superior at ups taught me a lot about how to work with people.
Upper management would do a good job of managing me to the point of trusting me to keep control of my area.
The work place is a fast paced environment.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with factors that i had no control over.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being thorough knowing everything was in order and working with my employees to do the best job we could.
Pros
good insurance benefits
Cons
stressful situations
its very relaxed and have lots of cultural and sports activites
Senior Officer Resolution Lead Collections (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMay 21, 2017
This Place UPS is like a family, just way the way we work, its very professional, the way we give service to our Customers is really good, we work form 9 am - 6 PM,

Learned how to give a better service to our customers for their satisfaction.

The management is very nice, they respect their staff, and take good care of them.

The work place culture is good have lots of cultural activities happening.
the hardest part of the job
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Jogeshwari, MaharashtraApril 7, 2017
cross functions are not that helpful specially for business development team, mainly cross team specially marketing team is not supportive in pricing in small package business, management n hods in cross functions are always working as government employess not coming forward as creative
Pros
good team for BD
Cons
long hours for sales account executive and inside sales sup is not at all professional
It was good experience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pune, MH, IndiaNovember 7, 2017
It was fun working with UPS, I learned alot about the back end process, ms office, excel, management, reports, email exchanging and interaction with clients on daily basis.
Excellent place to work
Incentive Auditor (Former Employee) –  Pune, indiaSeptember 25, 2016
This is the organisation where you can join and take retirement from the same company. Best place for girls Security and here the policies are the back bone of the organisation. I worked here for 5 years and never felt to leave the job., I got married and had to leave the place otherwise I would have to take retirement from the same company... lots of fun.... lots of masti.... lots of opportunity.... lots of other activities like CAR activities... birthday celebrations... employee appriciaction night..... many things.. . U can join... u can learn.... u can grow.... it's ur second family... here all believes in unity in diversity...
Pros
Polices
Not Good Company to build your carrier
Senior Accounting Officer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 14, 2017
UPS Logistiics is a big brand but the work culture is too bad. Management is very biased, specially in Accounts Payable. They have N number of policies, like clean shave, haircut, un-planned leaves. the funniest thing about the policy was that they even ask you to plan your sick leaves.
Pros
Free Transport
Cons
Bad Management, No employee importance
I have been working with UPS logistics for 3 years now and looking for better career perspective and growth.
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pune, MHJune 13, 2015
My Logging time in UPS starts 8:30, which is usually a fresh start of the day.
I have learned and explored a lot of logistics expertise and would like experience new role
Management in UPS is very supportive and acknowledges the accomplishments of the employees
Colleagues in UPS are very interactive and easy going.
The most enjoyable part of my job is i get to interact and communicate with all level of people from Assistants to the Site Controller (CEO)
Great learning experience
TERRITORY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) –  DELHI/NCRJune 12, 2012
Learned a lot about business development function, how to effectively manage territory, handle tons of pressure.

A typical day was divided into resolving customer queries and issues on one side while searching/acquiring new customers on the other.

Co-workers are really coordinating and helpful.

The hardest part is to maintain and send lots and lots of reports. Too much ops work for a sales profile.

I enjoyed learning lot of new things , constantly improving on your sales process and execution.
Pros
good salary, incentive, job kra's, my team, 5 day working.
Cons
long work hours, heavy ops activities (too many reports)
good learning place
collection executive (Current Employee) –  bangalore kaMarch 12, 2013
Most days I get in early so I can get emails done and be ready for the project team meeting. On a typical day last week, we had a late change from the client to deal with. I got Roger to do a quick technical feasibility analysis whilst I went to see the Mr Babu, the Account Manager. he explained how important it was, so I reviewed the plan and found a way to get the change in without harming the critical path. The team weren't too happy to have to squeeze in another change, but when I explained how helpful it would be to the customer they got down to updating the specification .
Freindly environment to work
SR.ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MHMarch 11, 2014
Freindly environment to work at.No work pressure. Each individula had his job profile assigned which we had to complete accordingly. No superior staff treament to any one.Beig an mnc all were respected and treated equally.We never had any fear to report any issues to our seniors both official or perosnal in case needed any help. We always got good postive response from our management when we needed help.
Office timing we convinent. No late sitting or permission taking for leaving for the day.

Staff environment was very good. We never realized when our day comes to end.Very helpfull team.

Right place to work at.
Good place to work and good salary offered
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MHMarch 17, 2014
The day involves reporting to office and later proceeding to field on customer visits. On customer visits you get to understand the nature of the business and key logistics requirement.

Management are co-workers are good and very cooperative.

Hardest part is creating a balance with office reporting and ensuring customer field visits are done as required by management and also later administrative work which is mandate.

Creating a smile on my customers face and a good sales day is what I like which eventually gets a happy manager as well.

510,808